Denied Unknown1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Unknown1, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown1

Unknown1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Unknown
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62902596
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I was banned on the East server.
    I was banned for "hacking" or ban evasion, I'm not sure which. I believe its rather funny because I've played on this server maybe twice and there is no way I was ban evading, which means I was banned for hacking with is hilarious. I'm not exactly sure what caused the admin to think I was hacking, all I know is that I was disconnecting (I have an old modem with old hardware) and when I reconnected I had a banned message. While I'm not sure what made the admin ban me, I'd like to know what it was to sort this out. I also don't know which admin banned me, there was 3 trial mods and 1 admin on at the time (which by the way, why would I hack in front of 4 admins?) Overall I believe this was probably a misunderstanding. It's a shame because I was actually enjoying the server.
    Any input would be appreciated, thanks!​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I wasn't recording nor did I have shadow-play on, either way I believe this is counter-productive, I'd like to see evidence that I'm guilty.​

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

@Lordyhgm™ Is the admin that banned you for hacking 2nd.
    Please be patient while she gets time to show her evidence.

3. HEY

HEY VIP

you also spammed macros for everyone on the server at the time, before ryan was online

[​IMG]

get fucked idiot

4. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello UnKnown I banned you for first offense hacking due to the evidence Hey posted above, as seen you where using a macro to spam tag players. I'll be denying my part of the appeal. Leaving it open for @Lordyhgm™ to finish up her side of the appeal.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  5. cabo

cabo VIP

This dude used esp and aimbot for 3 maps straight while openly admitting to creating these hacks and has the audacity to make a ban appeal lmao

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Heyo, due to the presence of personal info in my evidence I'll be passing it on to @MangoTango when I'm next at my laptop, in the meantime I believe @Azaelus also had some evidence of your hacking.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Unknown,

I can tell you that the evidence from @Azaelus won't really be necessary. One of the SGM anticheat measures we have implemented is what revealed your wallhacks to our admin.

We do not plan to show the methods used in discovering your hacks. Doing so would allow for hackers to discover a way to circumvent these measures.

Your appeal has been denied.

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.