unid body rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by incognito moe, Aug 6, 2019.

1. (I keep getting error messages when I try to post this in suggestions, so if someone could please move it that would be amazing!)

Can you alter the unid body rule so the player who is shot must be direct path of the unided body, where it is clearly visible? I've been shot before because I ran by an unid body that was hidden behind a desk to my left that I couldn't have possibly seen as I was running through a straight hallway.

And can you also make sure players aren't just shot for being near an unid body unless they intentionally run past it or at least are given a chance to ID, including AFKs? It just seems like grounds for a lot of unnecessary deaths.

2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

nigga this is already a thing. u cant shoot someone who cant see the body. as for the 2nd sentence, if someones actively trying to ID a body they cant be killed for being near it so thats already a thiing as well.
    u stupid moe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yo there's no need to be rude

4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

i was joking moe sorry moe im sure you're actually an extraordinarily intelligent individual moe in fact you should change your name to that, extraordinarily intelligent individual moe

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

According to the current extended rules, it states that you are allowed to kill someone just by simply being near an unidentified body, however it must be in their line of sight and free from any hazardous conditions, such as it being in fire or underneath a place where someone could potentially die. What you mentioned in your second paragraph already exists on the servers, the third paragraph can be taken with a grain of salt. Technically, if someone is right next to an unided body, it is grounds for you to kill them for not iding it, there isn’t really a specific time frame when it comes to those types of scenarios.