Undertale

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Axol, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

If your doin a genocide run then thats normal.

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Attempted Genocide run, turned out pretty weird, but was pretty good experience.

3. pup

pup Princess Pup

[​IMG]

This game is so perfect. If you're on the edge of buying it, please buy it. It's so amazing and you won't regret it.

I did neutral ending, got told to restart and do pacifist, and did the paci ending. I love it. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I do not want to play genocide anymore.

:cry::cry:

EDIT: Also it seems i failed to do the genocide run because i didn't grind hard enough. I'm not going to restart it... and kill everyone again...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. ryan4win

I tried doing a genocide run, I guess I messed up somewhere and Sans didn't fight me. Not sure if it's worth restarting just to fight Sans.

6. CorallocinB

Exactly what I'm contemplating. But he freaked me out with his final words before I went to asgore. It may be worth it.

7. ryan4win

What were his final words to you?
    Then why did you kill my brother?

8. CorallocinB

I think they were 'You Dirty Brother Killer.'

EDIT: yea it was

9. pup

pup Princess Pup

I died laughing while watching this. Minor spoilers, not super related to Undertale, but I thought I'd share it. Someone sent me this video, I can't remember, s.o to whoever it was..

Check out the other ones on the channel to btw ;)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. CorallocinB

After watching a Sans battle parody, gonna go for another genocide attempt.

Time for me to have a bad time.

EDIT: Scratch that, an even worse time because I have to witness those who I've killed beg for mercy again. #NeverForget Tsundereplane.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  11. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

When you fought Toriel, did you just kill her straight off or did you do the betrayal kill. Genocide only starts if you do the betrayal kill

12. CorallocinB

Oh dip.

I'll just go off of a god damn Guide for genocide. I am not gonna repeat this for a 3rd time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I went for the Pacifist run during my first playthrough of the game and I had a fantastic time. The game's ending is essentially what I wanted to happen and I really don't want to go out and try for a genocide run.

Is it worth it?

14. CorallocinB

I'll tell you soon, hopefully soon.

Depends on my work ethic today and free time later. Unless someone already can tell you.

15. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

So far, it changes dialouge and kind of makes you feel bad about everything your doing. I'm really liking it so far, but it's kind of picky. I suggest reading a guide about how to stay on the genocide run, cause mess up a requirement and it'll put you right back to the neutral route, and well once your out of the genocide route you can't trigger it back.

16. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Not true i did not do the betrayal kill, i outright one-shot her, and im at the end of my geno run but im stuck at the final fight

17. CorallocinB

Jesus fucking christ.

Undyne + Monster Kid = Bad time. Holy shit someone wanna tell me if I can spare the child and still do my genocide run without having to face her?

[​IMG]

EDIT: BITCH GET FUCKED. Moving on in the run.

Further edit:

Takeshi's Challenge is more possible than the most anticipated fight during the genocide run. I've got so much back tracking and super stocking to do.

Day later edit: Tmw you know how to beat Sans.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  18. CorallocinB

So uh, yea.

Genocide run.

Um, if you're up for a challenge that requires you to be determined for ~ 10-40 tries against a single opponent. Go for it. Other than that.

Please for the love of God play pacifist. You know not what's in store for you if you complete a genocide run. You'll never experience happiness again from Undertale unless you
    completely reinstall.

So, to those who know what I'm actually dealing with now. Someone want to help me fix it VIA Convo box pm? If anyone is interested, I'll be editing this message to know the status of it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Axol

Axol Supporter

20. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

I spent the last two months telling myself that this game was overrated as hell, and that the fandom around it was completely ridiculous (like 20 people on my friends list now have Undertale character names/avatars).
    I've been extremely cautious about these kind of games due to amount of shovelware we've been getting in the last years, but...

Someone linked me a song from the OST two days ago
    and I instantly went to the Steam store to buy the game; I ended up playing until the sun came up (Had to get my 2h nap before work...)
    This is, without a doubt, my GOTY. No game in recent years has managed to make me so interested and invested in it's universe, lore and story. It was a huge emotional roller-coaster, and I have no regrets about being dead at work for 2 days straight because I played so late .

That being said, if you haven't bought it yet, I highly recommend you do it. I've gotten more enjoyment and feels from this than any AAA title in recent years.

I finished True Pacifist, then started Genocide but messed it up right at the end (doh), started over, and I reached Sans this morning. What a pain.
    I'll be done later tonight; I just couldn't finish it because I had to leave for work. I have never felt like a bigger piece of crap killing monsters in a game before. After the huge high that the ending of True Pacifist was, I feel absolutely terrible for doing this True Reset, and I kinda regret it, yet I don't.

Plan?
    True Pacifist -> True Reset -> Genocide (Mess it up, start over) -> Genocide -> True True Reset (Aka delete save file, because screw you Chara) -> True Pacifist again and leave it at that

This stupid game making a 22 years old cry...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1