Undertale

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Axol, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Axol

Axol Supporter

Post stuff about Undertale here. If it's got spoilers, put it in a spoiler.

anyway, [​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

This game quickly made it to my number one spot for best Video Game soundtrack. Second only to shovel knight.
    Favorite tracks are Megalovania -Sans Fight and the song from the Asriel fight

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

This game was too much for me. I honestly wish it was longer.

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

After watching a playthru of a Pacifist run, I feel like spending 10 bucks and doing a genocide run.

Then pacifist.

Then finding secrets.

Then just listen to the soundtrack.

This game seems like it's easily a top 10 game to me.

5. MyriadOfChaos

Id recommend a pacifist run first. Itll help you train up for the Genocide run...trust me...youll need it for the final boss.

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The genocide run wasn't hard. The hard part was the feels of killing your favorite characters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Axol

Axol Supporter

Am I the only one who didn't really have a problem with any of the Genocide bosses? Sans especially. He's really not as difficult as people make him out to be.

8. MyriadOfChaos

I didnt have much of a problem. Its all about learning their routine and acting quick enough. Only took me two deaths to do it.

9. MyriadOfChaos

Youll have to uninstall and reinstall the game to do certain things. If remember correctly a genocide run puts flags in the data files keeping some of the dialog different preventing a True Pacifist run.

10. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I played through first with just a nuetral, mainly cause I didn't spare the time to date any of the characters. But now I'm on a pacifist run :)

But my first time through the only boss I had a problem with was undyne, It also didn't help I only had 1 health item with me.

11. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

You can still do a true Pacifist run after a genocide, but there will be some different text. And the ending credits will look different

12. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

My Love and EXP are way too high to talk to asgore, stuck on him for now.
    Not sure what i'm going to do.

13. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Just beat the game, was a neutral run pretty much.
    10/10 game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I just finished my first run for this game and the feels were super strong towards the end if you play the game in a more traditional manner. I've got to say that this is possibly one of the few games where I felt completely guilty of my actions because of how it affected the overall story. I am actually interested in the multiple endings though. If I ever have a spare free day or two again to focus more on the game, shooting for other endings will be the objective. All in all, a wonderful and mind-bending game. 10/10 , Including the soundtrack.

Did anyone else get emotional during the last moments of the battles against Undyne and Mettaton?

15. i've never heard of under tale

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler since it's the very beginning of the game but just incase. (BTW the link to the images is for sure a spoiler maybe)

I just started playing undertale, and I'm not at all far into the game. I've only made it to the part where we first meet Sans. I was trying to capture the scene between Sans and his brother, but I kept messing up and had to reload from the point right before you have to fight Toriel. Anyways I had to fight her multiple times and I ended up you know...killing her all the times. What I noticed is that despite not saving, instead of the original conversations I ended up having these. I'm guessing these aren't supposed to pop up until I finish the game and replay it, but oh wells.

18. CorallocinB

Im on my genocide run now, time to feel really bad about myself.

But then i'll feel better when I do a pacifist run.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Axol

Axol Supporter

I think anything that comes after the Toriel fight should be considered a spoiler.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. CorallocinB

Torie..Toriel fight.

Oh god the horrors I've had to endure after I finished her off.

• Agree Agree x 3