Denied UNDEAD10000's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by UNDEAD10000, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UNDEAD10000

UNDEAD10000 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    UNDEAD10000
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:21063566
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When i killed inno that destroyed T tester and i killed him even the inno was already proved that i didn't know and i didn't get slayed by admin called Rick.

Admin called Rick banned me anyway when my game bugged i said that i need restart the game when 2-3 seconds later when i reloaded the game and enterred to the game i still got banned even i didn't got slayed and i didn't have the warning either.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Tagging @Rick who banned you for Ghosting, 1st offense.
    Please wait patiently for him to handle your appeal.

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello, UNDEAD10000. Unfortunately, I didn't ban you with anything in regards to the incident on 67th way, as what you did was technically a totally viable kill, even if it was unintentionally toxic. The ghosting ban I issued you came from the previous map, Innocence Motel, where you blatantly whispered another user and expressed to them that you were already dead, despite them lacking the knowledge without your input.

<--- This being the video in question. Upon cross referencing the logs, I found it to be true that you were dead at the time of this whisper, and upon reception of the video, decided a ghosting ban was needed. I'm going to have to deny your appeal, in the interests that you learn how severe this issue is and why it carries such a weighty ban. Please refrain from using third party chats to affect the outcome of the game post-death.

Appeal DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.