Accepted UK/European server

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by IAmGiygas, Apr 9, 2014.

?

Does STTT need a server in the UK or Europe?

1. Yes, one in both.

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No. No more servers.

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Only a server somewhere in the UK.

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Only a server somewhere in Europe.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

I know there was already a European server that didn't do so well, but I have friends from Finland and stuff that want to play but can't because of lag.

Bring back the European server so i can play TTT with my European friends without too much lag.

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I play from the UK and don't have a problem with Lag, however it would be nice.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

It would be nice, although there was already one and it closed down. I don't know how Highwon would feel about adding it back.

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

We had one, but no one ever went on it. Not only that, I think it would be a problem with staff seeing that most of us aren't from Europe or the UK. Therefore are ping would be so dramatically high we wouldn't be able to help deal with RDM.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Carned

100+ isnt that bad... you'd have the same ping as i have.

6. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

My friend from Finland had 800 or so ping on the vanilla server and would have 400 or so on East. This makes it impossible to play.

7. Carned

#BadInternet

8. megaboy

It would be more than 100+ ping, Carned. It may well be over from 250 or more.

9. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

Jonzu95: my internet is 0.2 Mb/s

10. Carned

Really? How do i only get 100+

11. megaboy

Because you live close to there? Most staff members either live in the US or Canada. If you don't live in either you're assured to get decent ping there. But as for us, we'd get a lot of ping there, and if not; not good response time to even play ect.

12. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Yeah no it wouldnt be that bad. With my dorm internet, if I use lan, I probably could get 80 ping

13. Carned

Im on about if get 100+ on the US servers then youll get 100+ on the UK/EU servers

14. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

I say it could be a decent Idea but we might not have enough staff members to cover all the servers now that we are expanding so much, late at night it'd be a popular server and there might not be alot of staff to cover for it.
    Its still an okay idea, i think if we get some more late night/early morning staff it could be possible

15. why not an asian server?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.