Approved Uglubathr kaetilbiornsson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Uglubathr kaetilbiornsson, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Uglubåthr Kætilbiørnsson
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:189818190
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was reported for wtffffffff and answered ?????????? (10 characters)
    because i didnt know what he wanted.
    Then i timed out and got banned for 56 days​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    no evidence​

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. wtf why did it post

3. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

4. I just figured out that i'm banned on the other vanilla server too (i didnt even play on this server)

5. OMG i'm banned on ALL SERVERS

6. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Yes, global ban which means you're banned across all of our servers. Please be patient and wait for Vah to answer your appeal. Locking untill Vah responses.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  7. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

I've seen this and a I'll respond shortly.

8. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Uglubathr kaetilbiornsson , thanks for taking the time to come and appeal your ban today,

lets get right into it.

I had two reports on you yesterday as shown below

[​IMG]

In this report, you killed Equestria 50 seconds into the round, and despite the message from Equestria, you still responded with "????????"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is the second report where you admitted to damaging someone on accident.

You left mid way through serving your slay as shown here [​IMG] . I would also like to point out that you did not time out: you wanted to leave the server for the night and asked me if you could serve the slays later. I waited for you to return for 2 rounds before banning you for your 4th RDM and Leave offense. Given that you have 227 hours on our servers, you should know by now that leaving while serving a slay results in a ban, and longer bans if done so on a constant basis. However I admit that I should have made it clear to you on why you were being slain for the first report, hence I have asked for your Global ban to be removed, but your local ban on EUnilla stays for 8 weeks.

You're free to play on the other 6 servers.

APPEAL: APPROVED
    BAN: LOCALISED BAN
    THREAD: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.