Denied Uber Star2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Uber Star2, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uber Star2

Uber Star2 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Uber Star
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50554021
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't even know I RDM'D or had a report at all, my internet cuts off at 11 AM and comes back 2 minutes later. That was the time I got banned. Why was I banned? No reason stated when I tried rejoining.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My internet was cut off, what is there to say? I can't control it, so it can't be my fault. When trying to rejoin, it doesn't state what reason and/or why I was banned.​

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

You were banned by @Chastity4lyfe. She will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I have seen this - give me a bit as I multitask staffing and getting the info.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Alright so you were crowbarring random afk's and then you left before I could report you.
    [​IMG]

Care to explain?

5. Uber Star2

Uber Star2 Member

Ooooh... Ok then now that makes sense. Yes, I admit that I was crowbarring random afks because I was bored. But you could've warned me before leaving, it's been 2 map rotations for sakes! Can I serve the 2 slays now or do I have to do something else?

6. Chastity4lyfe

As stated, someone informed me that you were randomly crowbarring afks, I went and looked at the logs, and you were gone. I would gladly reported you and given you a chance to serve the slays had you not been in such a hurry to leave after doing this. If randomly damaging players is something you like to do just because you're bored, you might be playing the wrong game mode. This is your 3rd offense of rdm & Leave. Why should I unban you?

7. Uber Star2

Uber Star2 Member

Well, so I can serve my slays of course. Remember what I said? My internet cut off. I repeat, My internet cut off. I don't live in a rich neighborhood where I can get golden bars worth of internet speed. You know that not everyones internet is the best and perfect thing in the world.

8. Chastity4lyfe

I understand that, my point is, I don't want to unban someone who is just going to continue to randomly rdm people and ruin part of their round just because you're bored.

9. Chastity4lyfe

Due to your history, and your response to my reasons, I will be denying this appeal. This is only local, so you can play on our other EU server until the ban is lifted. If you have questions about this, let me know.

Appeal: denied
    Thread: locked

10. Uber Star2

Uber Star2 Member

Please do understand we are all not perfect and will never be. I want to serve my slays, it's either a yes or no. It's your turn. Do you want me to serve my slays or no? Do you personally hate me for "rdming"? Do you think I will rdm all the time? I was seriously bored + my internet was cut off. You know that the fact that not everyone is going to follow the orders of a sergeant or a colonel all the time. So. Can I serve my slays?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.