Denied twol's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by twol, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twol

twol New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Twol
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for Mass Rdm x3, which is false in my opinion. I got slayed once for the first rdm, which was legit. But the second one where i never got information from or the third one which was not even rdm is not reasonable for ban. I mean, I didnt have any intentions to rdm or anything. The mod just seemed to be pissed off.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

This is your steam ID STEAM_0:1:105028792

You were banned by @Orion for Mass RDM 3X. Please wait while they gather themselves.

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there.

I banned you for Mass RDM x3 because of the following reports:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You killed me for throwing a visualizer off the map, which isn't a traitorous act.

[​IMG]

Here, you damaged Darragh for 62 health by shooting him in the back.

[​IMG]

In this report you say the victim shot but the shotlogs say otherwise.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The logs show that bearsonrockets only shot after you did, when you damaged him.

Now you're saying that the report that includes the damage on Darragh is unjust because you were given no information, even though I gave you the information and you still decided not to give me a valid reason. So please tell me why you shot Darragh in the back.

4. twol

twol New Member

Oh I see, I shot at Darragh because he shot at the other guy, but then I thought it was bearsonrockets who shot. Just a happy accident. I was sure that It was him but there was alot of people running around there and plus he was the only one who tried to evade the area after the shot.

5. twol

twol New Member

But I hope you understand that these cases were made by misunderstandings.

6. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

With the information you gave me, I'll have to deny the appeal since Darragh never shot and because the ban is only 1 day and it's almost over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.