Accepted Tutorial Forum Section

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Jihad Joe, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

I suggest a Tutorial section that can split off to both TTT Tutorials (Where-as we can get a tutorial up for getting the missing textures so many people have a issue with) and a Off Topic Tutorials for whatever. Would be a great place for people to post some interesting subjects.

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Lets not spam sections, I think we need one place where tutorials are held but not a new section. Also a place where all the rules are written in detail.

3. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

I feel like we could have a "Main Page" to Serious TTT. Currently we go straight to a forum. I feel like we could have a main page with recent happenings on the server being posted, updates in the works, recent mod promotions or admin promotions, etc.... There could then be Tabs at the top that take you to a RULE PAGE and a TUTORIAL PAGE. I belonged to a really huge RP community back in the day before it died and it was SO NICE reading news updates about things that would be coming to the server. It's like reading a list of all of the perks you have in a game or something. It's so satisfying.

4. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

A sub-forum would work for this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.