Turning in my badge and gun.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Shaddoll, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I really don’t know how to say this and not feel like my heart is gonna hit the floor. I wanted to stay here a whole hell of a lot longer, but a combination between starting college and my completely shot mental state has pushed me to this. My free time is being destroyed. I’ve made so many friends here that I never would have made if it weren’t for me deciding to stay here. Before this community, all I had was myself and @DarkLegion talking on skype all day and playing league. This chance that was given to me to hold a staff position here and keep it for a long time is something that I’m incredibly grateful for. I wish that I could have made all of my previous admins proud and stayed even longer. I wish that I could have improved myself faster. I’m letting you all know right now that I will still be here. This community has too large of a pull on me. This community allowed to prove to myself that I can stick to something and be great at it. This community let me prove to myself that I can overcome my defeatist ways of thinking about myself.

Tags

@Lemon @Gunerz @Inkcrypted @Electric Words cannot tell you how sorry I am about leaving you all behind.

@kynwall I couldn't make it. For that I feel like I failed you as well as myself.

@graxed , @Steven [BTH] You both were the first team I ever had. I'd like to thank steven for picking me up and grace for being my first friend I made here.

@Ruby When I first met you I couldn't have predicted how close we would become. Stay cringey.

@Guilty Out of all the admins I feel like I connected with you the easiest. Our personalities just meshed from the getgo. You were probably the first admin aside from steven that I actually talked to.

@Kythol We talked a lot about what would happen and were hyped over tours. I'm still going to that wonder years show m8.

@Sith Master @Zigles @Shadow Sactown buddies! We all need to get together and do something.

@Machinekiller00 Memes.

@J.T.Ripper Seems like you get to outlast me for longest mod term. Keep the irish accent. Sounds better every day.

@Graze You always joked about me in purple in shoutbox. Keep coaching me in league and maybe I'll finally git gud.

@DarkLegion We are best friends man. What more can I say?

For the names I have forgotten I'm truly sorry. Typing this out brings me to tears and I can't get to everyone.

Mood music

• Friendly Friendly x 37
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Come back you are not allowed to leave. Plz. You will be missed old #TeamCalvin buddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I remember the day I met you and @DarkLegion . It was new years and we played league for 4 hours straight. It was a lot of fun and I still remember how much I laughed that night. Since then we've had a lot of banter and fun. I'll miss those times for sure but if this decision is best then I understand. Hope you are okay <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You're good person

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I.... I don't like this... I don't like this at all boy'o. Get that cyan back!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

^

Shaddoll seeing you without that blue is weird, you were always there in teamspeak and anyone could talk about anything with you :) I hope to see you around!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

You better be going to that Wonder Years show. I'm counting on it because I doubt I'll be able to. Please come back, the staff team gets lonely without the people I trust the most on it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

The few times I was on TTT, you were always there. I liked you right off the bat. Sad to see you go.

Good luck with college man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Goddammit man, too soon, way too soon. I am trying to find the words for this but I have none. I love you to bits, and I wish the best of luck to you. I still want to go to the Pierce The Veil show with you. I am here for you, when your ready to talk. I'm not gonna force shit out of you.
    [​IMG]
    This is a nice thing that helped me smile. It made me feel a bit of hope. I don't know if they will even do a lick of change but it's worth a shot. And don't forget that song I showed you (even though you already heard it before) As I know I am overeating by a lot it's only because I know how much this meant to you. We never got to talk about our girl problems that we said we would haha, but we still will. To be honest I didn't think we would get that close either. If you ask me i think it was the music I heard on Dubtrack. When you made me that playlist it really changed how I thought of you for the better. I will just ramble if i continue so I'm gonna rap it up here. We are all here for you, we all love you, and we all will miss you being on the staff team with us. And don't worry bud I'll stay cringy for you bud.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Sad to see such a long standing staff member such as yourself leave the community. Take care, and good luck in college!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

You've always been a good friend Shaddoll. I hope you keep catching those hackers whether it be in-game or irl. Good luck with everything friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Damnit Shaddoll, I was really liking you as staff. Definitely a great guy and it's sad to see you go so soon. Thanks for your time moderating these past week/few weeks and I hope you come back some time soon.

In addition, just remember that this community is here for you and that if you ever need help you have the staff, and I'm sure great people you've met on your time here. Good luck with school, and again, hope to see you again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

you know what they say. no tag no love.

(jk, you were cool and though we didn't talk much, I am happy you were a mod on these servers)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

wow no tag

Anyway I had fun with you the few times we hanged out man. Good luck in college :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

SGM truly took a hit with you leaving, I know that If I were to still be on the team right now, It wouldn't feel right entirely without you. Double Staffing servers with you was awesome. Had the most fun staffing with you and giraffe. This sucks man. But, Good luck with everything, College, all the stressful stuff your going through. You got dis mayne.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Nuuuuuuuu :(
    pls :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I better see you back on the team one day. I would put a long speech down, but I doubt that we're never speaking to each other again. Keep in touch and we can always keep playing league or rocket league during free time with the usual group. :)

Thanks for your contributions! Enjoy the college life while you can and don't get caught out by freshman 15. ;).

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Holy shit.

Truly, I don't really know what to say. I never expected this. We've been friends since we both got picked up as trial in November by Steven, and we always hung out in Team Alliance. The fun only got better when Darklegion and Diehard joined the team; Whether it be staying up until 3am because I was having so fun playing some random game with you all or listening to the stories Darklegion used to tell, or having serious, and down to earth conversations with you and the rest of the team, things never failed to be a good time. The vibe our team had was something I would never forget and never trade in for, since we all know we could trust each other eternally and help each other. Really, all I can do is thank you for being such a good friend to me and making memories I'll never forget. Moderator wise, you were one of the people I looked up to when I was a moderator myself and aspired to be. You've stuck around for a very long time now, and kept the hours and the mindset for the full 9 months, and for that I respect you.

Good luck whatever you choose to do now, and if you're ever bored or need someone to talk to, you know where I am.

:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Sad to see you go, good luck with college :cat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1