Denied Tupacula's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tupacula, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tupacula
    Your Steam ID:
    If I could tell you I would.
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have absolutely NO idea how I got anything near a 4+ RDM considering I didn't even get the first one. I hadn't Rdm'd once that game, or the previous, the only thing I MIGHT have to done to receive such an unjust punishment is hit ShadowSources a few times with a crowbar, didn't kill him whatsoever, and upon asking Patrick why I was being slain I was treated with the following. I play TTT everyday, on SeriousTTT servers, East 2 to be exact and I enjoy it, I play legitimately all the time and if I do accidently kill an Innocent I gladly acknowledge my mistake and accept my slay. However I didn't, and didn't even get a one round slay before my ban. Please address this issue Asap.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Patrick banned you for RDM(4+). He will respond soon.

3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Hello @Tupacula I banned you for RDM fourth offense, meaning that you had RDMD 4 times within your current game session. A game session includes map changes, and even server changes. I was informed by one of our lovely mods, that earlier you had RDM'd 3 times lucky. I believe she has some screenshots to add, as @Opii is her admin I will be tagging him also, as he was on TS during the time I banned you. Also I will tag @Darktooth as he is my administrator.

Evidence of RDM:
    [​IMG]
    This was also a very blatant RDM in which you tried to lie your way out of by saying he shot at you.

4. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Add that up and it's 80 damage, I hit him, started to run and got blasted on by Aspiring as you can see. I may have that many RDMs because of super long game sessions on Serious TTT but that means I've had 4 all day? Guaranteed 2 were accidents. ALSO, That's a very blatant lie Patrick, never once did I say anything about being shot, I'd LOVE to see that, I asked you why I was being slain and didn't get a response, just a ban/

5. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Please address.

6. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

While I do not have the exact report to show you, as I didn't screenshot it, and reports are erased after a map change. I remember distinctly that you put "He shot me" in one of your reports. Now that I am looking back on it you may have been referring to Aspiring Sun shooting you. The reason why you did not get a response for your slay was because I was in the process of banning you at the moment, so I may have not have seen your message due to the ULX menu overlay.

7. He also rdm'd ron burgandy on whitehouse and falsely reported me for killing him afterwards, he also harassed me on comm bowling and the following map. Sorry if im not supposed to post here but just thought id point out that his "legitimate" play style was a bold lie. forcie and rasta jesus were on the server around those times and already know of this situation.

8. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

@Help Me Find My Lost Puppy I remember this situation specifically because you never were slain for it, and IT is the fact that I killed a traitor, was on my way to ID the body and was shot by you (An innocent) before I had the chance. Be that as it may @Patrick What you're saying is, is that if at any point in time I had left, restarted Garrys and the whole bit, RDM counter would be reset, yeah? That means I've had 4 ALL day, which is miniscule compared to legit bona fide RDMers. Doesn't seem fair to punish the loyalist of players, the ones that stick around. Keep in mind never had an RDM and leave, not once. Rest assured I'm a fan of Serious TTT and my intentions are NOT to ruin the game for anyone else.

9. You rdm'd a traitor bc you said you saw him shoot a barrel previously in the round yet another person came out and said in chat HE shot it and as ron burgandy and that person said , Ron didnt do it. You rdm'd a traitor which is even worse. Why you are lying here on your appeal ill never know as this was all discussed in chat before. I was never slain for it bc i killed you for performing a traitorous act, shooting someone. No mods were on at the time so you never got slain for it, but i made sure to alert rasta jesus and forcie immediately as it happened. Im not gonna comment anymore on here bc ive said my part, its your appeal, truth will get you unbanned maybe, continue to lie and you wont stand a chance especially with your history on rdming and harassment.

10. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Thanks dad. Now, please, any authorities with any questions feel free to contact me, still waiting on this.

11. acx100

acx100 VIP

At the logs up above i remember this match. It was on lighthouse and the round had just begun when i looked around i saw Tupacula randomly crowbarring an afk player named shadowsource or something like that. He crowbarred him to near death so i killed him saving him from being rdmed by tupacula.

12. Hello,

http://prntscr.com/5s9d42 This is where he Kills someone with a crowbar after damaging someone else prior to this. first slay

http://prntscr.com/5s99x6 he crowbarred someone right as round started with him getting reported again I slayed him second time although I felt it was most likely an accident still was reported.

http://prntscr.com/5s9a3o he RDM as a Detective He responded with Misclick or Opps something small and as it was an accident but reported so 3rd slay

http://prntscr.com/5s9agc During the same round as the prior incident, he turns around and kills another person who both reported him pretty much at the same timish. Again, 4th slay so when Patrick got on and covered for me and was training the trial mod and talked about this guy acting up once again I told them I slayed him 4 times not to long ago so I asked if he could get banned for a 5th slay and he agreed.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  13. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Please note Aspiring has a hard grudge against me and possesses the most uncanny ability to tell far-reaching lies. He's going to be one of those old guys who wasn't actually in the war but talks about it all the time you know? Aspiring was directly in front of me, and RIGHT next to @Shadowsources (Afk at the time) I hit him to near death, began to turn and run away and was shot by Aspiring, who drowned himself because a detective watched all of this and didn't see a problem with me. IF I had planned on actually killing Shadow, as an innocent at that, do you REALLY think I would've used a crowbar? Around multiple people? You know damn well I started to run, my back was to you when shot. Though you are well within your rights as technically damaging someone in any way is a traitorous act it was clear killing was not my intention.

14. acx100

acx100 VIP

You know its funny everything you say has nothing to do with the fact you rdm. You have no witnesses, and no proof whats so ever. Everyone is reporting you because of your toxic behavior as a harasser, and rdmer. My advice is to just leave seriousttt if you cant handle your actions. Play a vanilla server you might actually comprehend the rules there.

15. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This appeal is getting really off topic. Stick to the topic of the appeal and stop throwing insults at each other or else I will keep this locked until the staff member (or members) are able to solve this situation.

16. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Are you kidding me @~̺͠͏Lucky~ ?!

1st Rdm - I dunno what an Improvised weapon is? Explosive barrel maybe? But who cares I'll accept the first one
    2ND RDM <----- I was drawing on a wall (As many people will tell you I do in my inno rounds) and a detective ran in front of me, didn't even kill him, one hit.
    3RD RDM <----- As you can obviously see there was a bit of confusion there as the guy I shot LIVED and then proceeded to kill the traitor he was shooting at, which is why I was shooting at him in the first place. Even said in chat "Close one lmao" and then threw down a health station.
    4TH RDM <---- She's really trying to keep me banned, and I've never even met her. Low rate time. The only time I was detective that game I killed one person and then got gank'd by 2 Ts, The person I'm shooting had been standing in the middle of smoke and dropped a Health.. Well, I was detective, so DEATH station, obviously a traitor.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  17. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

18. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Also if it makes no difference to any other staff members, I request @Guilty have no part in this, as I am fairly positive he has a grudge.

19. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

No grudges here and I'm not here to handle the appeal. That is the job of whoever banned you. I am requesting that you all return to acting civil and not insult each other back and forth. Keep on topic or else I will be keeping this locked until the staff members who were involved in your appeal come up with a verdict.

20. Tupacula

Tupacula Member

Seriously, can someone fix this? I'll take slays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.