TTT_wys

Discussion in 'Maps' started by john redcorn, Aug 28, 2018.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1470536272&searchtext=

Map Features:

-a surreal, unique asethic with a simple premise; every single block can move
    -limited cover and escape routes for traitors balance by:
    - 4 traitor traps that drastically change the way the game is played:
    • Nr 1 "Look up": Giant blocks rain from the sky, crushing everyone who isn't paying enough attention.
    • Nr 2 "Stay away from the dark": Every black block disappears, turning the map into swiss cheese.
    • Nr 3 "Small world": The map is getting gradually smaller towards the middle, putting pressure on the players.
    • Nr 4 "Watch your step": Every block a player touches disappears, slowly dissolving the whole map.
    From what I understand, only one of this traps can be effective for a round. T's can work together and plan for these given events, such as decking themselves out in shotguns and going full rambo for the small world event, or tactically cornering a player and letting them fall to their death for the watch your step event.

The map also features low gravity, which I'm not too fond of but may keep these events balanced. Overall, unique map.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

That sounds super cool.

I'll download the map and give it a try.

3. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

+1 for AESTHETIC

4. +1 concept
    -1 the rest

5. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

+1 DOG22MONKEYCOOL

6. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

How big is the map exactly? The reason I'm asking is because I have concerns about crowding especially since the servers host a maximum of anywhere between thirty-two to thirty-eight players.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

+1

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1