ttt_namepending

Discussion in 'Maps' started by BanananaHead, Apr 4, 2018.

1. BanananaHead

BanananaHead Member

Yeah, it's a map I made back in... 2015.
    Damn, it's been a while.
    By default there are 35 spawns in the well... spawn area. If there's anyway to remove Gun Game from a specific map, this would probably be one to do so. (this is due to that there is a 30 second timer after the round begins to where it constantly kills people in the spawn room)

I don't think I have the original .vmf file for it anymore though... so that may be an issue in the future, but who knows, I might be able to run across it at some point in time.

But yeah, here's a link to the workshop page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=571866268

The idea I had in mind when making this map probably boils down to one word: Surreal. (well, my best attempt at making something surreal)

!>>>BIG HEADS UP<<<!
    There is a room full of breakable boxes, I'd suggest counting it as a traitorous act to destroy every top box, as if enough are destroyed then it becomes impossible for detectives / innocents to return to the other areas.
    (This risk is [kinda?] balanced out by the fact that the Traitor Tester is in this zone, and in a very small area might I add...)

Screenshots:
    2015-12-07_00001.jpg 2015-12-07_00002.jpg 2015-12-07_00003.jpg 2015-12-07_00004.jpg 2015-12-07_00005.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Any map can be rearmed to fix th e amount of spawns and weapon spawnpoints FYI.

3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

At a quick glance it looks pretty small so I'm give this a -1 for TTT however its nice

4. Xerp

Xerp VIP

At first look, I feel like this map almost has the same style as the ttt_datmap.

I really like the concept you've talked about ~ breaking crates would make it impossible for innocents to leave that place.

Since Datmap is in the map pool, I wouldn't mind playing this map if it actually deserves to be in the map pool.

I'll put my vote in here after I play this map.

5. BanananaHead

BanananaHead Member

[​IMG]
    This is the entire playable space of the map.
    (The glowing green object is a cs_office potted plant for size comparison)

6. BanananaHead

BanananaHead Member

BUMP + important information.

After a lot of searching, I have rediscovered the .vmf file, meaning that I can make changes to the map without running the risk of possible issues encountered by de-compiling.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. There is no issues encountered by decompiling other than broken areaportals, occluders and missing light origins

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. BanananaHead

BanananaHead Member

And I make use of areaportals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Not too hard to view them ingame and cooy them over in Hammer

10. BanananaHead

BanananaHead Member

Le BUMP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1