Dev ttt_mc_waterworld

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Excursive Bite of 87, Apr 12, 2020.

?

Which layout do you prefer?

1. Waterworld

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. Waterworld Remastered

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. A mix of both (please write down what)

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Almost one year later... I am once again reviving the waterworld topic.

Before I start with anything, I would like to know... which version of waterworld do you prefer and why?

Furthermore... what could be improved or is missing in your opinion?
    Or maybe even: Should anything be removed?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. And before you start with the argument "ugh the lag :cry:" just remember that Minecraft versions often work smoother than the normal versions since there are not as many props and complex shapes to render (-> less details).

3. Any suggestions?

4. A screenshot from the editor and the "original" map for comparison.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

The most recent time I played waterworld I couldn't leave spawn because how much FPS lag there was. Everyone else was fine though, including my friend that has a trash old laptop. So must have been just me for some reason.

Other than that, ill say I prefer the original waterworld still because I enjoyed the map and haven't played the remastered one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

The remastered one is ok but I definitely prefer the original. It's more nostalgic for me /shrug

7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Aye it’s cool to see this happening. I attempted to create a Mc waterworld a while back but I was a bit over eager and didn’t realize just how hard it is to get the scaling right and actually make a decent map out of blocks. I’m excited to see this in its final version!

8. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

this map sucks

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

good map but i think its too big seeing as how the server isnt that populated and how theres no sprint or double jumping like other other servers