TTT_Gauntlet Hallway

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Carned, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=963510606

Unlike any other TTT Map, (fun to play in sandbox as well)

Innocents have the choice to navigate a dangerous Gauntlet Hallway for a chance to get an automatic Innocent win, but dangers and enemies lurk behind every room in this Horror Map.

This map hides OP weapons upon start, so that Deagles, Snipers, and Shotguns are not easily available. Custom weapons do not have any spawn points by default as a way to make sure that OP weapons are only given once you reach the Luxury Armory.

Be careful who you trust, the person helping you kill zombies may end up being the Traitor trying to gain your trust.

This map features:
    Granade/Prop firing range
    NPC Enimies (Zombies, Monsters, Troops)
    Map Puzzles
    Janator's Closet with interesting Props
    Secret Armory Room
    Innocent Win Button

Might be worth testing on LP first but a unique map that would be a lot of fun in my opinion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

+1 for uniqueness

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

but what if you like figure out how to do it? I bet you that traitors will never win if you got an experienced regular. Cool idea though. xD

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Han

Han       VIP

I tried this out in singleplayer, and I don't know if I was doing it wrong or something, but it wasn't that difficult. I can't see it being a problem with a server that has weapons like the ak47, so I don't think this map would really be ideal.

I like that it gives innos something to do, but even on LP, I just think it would be over really quickly.