ttt_crummycradle_b1fix

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Tourcune, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

• Like Like x 1
  2. +1 Bread making Pantheon aproves! (he always wanted to be a baker)

3. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

Bump.

4. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

idk why a bump was necessary, considering the topic was only started two days ago... Regardless, I'll say +1 for this map. Although it's a tad bit laggy at the top.

5. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

I know it was only 2 days ago. But i figured that no one saw this sense now people are posting on it and thats what seems to be the case. Either that or no one cared. And if no one cared, don't tase me bro.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

Unless it's been fixed, this map will crash the server. It used to crash the other gmod server's I played on and they eventually removed it from rotation due to the constant crashing. I personally like the map though and if it is fixed then a big +1 from me!

7. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

I believe the map maker fixed it. If you look in the patch notes he said that some crashing bug was fixed.

8. if Stalingrad can make it in, lag is not an issue

9. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

It is very small for a server that can hold 36 people -1 Why? There's almost no place to hide, small buildings, it is open yes but very small/empty

10. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

Small? It seems like its the size of Dolls/Teenroom. And there are some small buildings to hide in at both the top and the bottom. But isn't having no place to hide a challenge?

11. Mr. Disco

The T's would win easily, I could beat this map in 1 min with an Magnum Sniper and Desert Eagle. It is open (1) Snipers. (2) No place to hide besides small buildings. (3) Small buildings, pull out an ak or deagle and win the game. It's simple.

12. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

Thats the same with Dolls, 67th way, Teenroom, and rooftops.

13. Mr. Disco

No, those have cover, this one doesen't

14. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

Still just as easy to win on those maps as a traitor then it is on crummycradle.

15. Mr. Disco

No, it isn't, I've played them many times, I have looked at this map in hammer and C:confused:S

16. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

Are you kidding me? On Dolls you just snipe and whatever is safe cover you just pull out an AK and they die. That also goes with rooftops and Teenroom. 67th way is a different story but it still applies that its easy to win for traitors.

17. Mr. Disco

No. I'm not disagreeing with this suggestion because it is easy win for traitors. I'm saying this will cause delays. Don't be mad or try to force your opinion into me, that's not going to happen. My opinion is stated, I give this suggestion a -1. I've stated the reasons behind it, either way this will be added or won't. I'm just giving feedback and saying to highwon that this shouldn't be added.

Thank you for your time.

18. Tourcune

Tourcune VIP

I got you now. And i'm not mad its all kool. But it is a classic map doe.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

+1 , i love this map, and theres a glitch where you can make Super C4, not sure if that works now or not , but theres a glitch for a Massive C4