TTT_CrummyCradle_A4

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Saturnity, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

So I was talking with people and they remembered a map where you can turn bodies into bread.

There are a couple cool secrets too if I recall. It's a fun map in my opinion, and I guess the creator finally made it not crash anymore because the older versions crashed a lot. It's a simple looking map, but still good.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264864627

Here are some screenshots.

[​IMG]

The Cell and Bread Room are in the same building by the way. The rest are just random buildings you can walk into. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

+1

3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

+1 I wanna make some bread

4. +1 I remember this map causing servers to crash when a rag dolled body goes into the bread machine. The taser + crummycradle is going to be a great combo!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Maps looks plain/boring, lighting is poorly done, the vast open spaces will be terrible for optimization and it has that tedious HL2-lighting aesthetic which just makes the map look bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

This map has been suggested so many times before. Just look up the name under map suggestion. But other than that, +1 good map

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

+1

8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

F A T + 1

9. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Take my power sasuke

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Is that a +1

11. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Man, I used to love playing this map and I was just thinking about it the other day.

Definite +1 from me.

12. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

One of the maps that really got me into TTT back in the day. +1 from me bucko!

13. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

+1

14. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Just as long as people do not put chairs in the door of the bread room, as it causes the server to crash.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

You like ruin all the fun, don’t you?

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Putting props in the door is prop blocking, it locks the door and literally crashes the server. How the fuck is that fun?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

I used to play this a lot on one of my communities back in 2013/2014 and I loved this map so much.

Big +1

18. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Well, people do that on.. Just about any map with a door. The servers crash a lot, the maps crash it a lot, not much you can really do except let people be ignorant and crash it.

19. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I mean, not really. Thats why Terrortrain was removed, because people would keep putting barrels into the sliding freezer door to intentionally crash the server. If we add this map, they'll do the same and it'll eventually be removed anyway