ttt_community_pool_classic_v2

Discussion in 'Maps' started by My Dime Is Up, Nov 27, 2016.

?

Should we add ttt community pool v2

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Pulled from original thread so I wouldn't be considered grave digging.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Community Pool Classic V2! Suggested from here!

Download Fixed: Download by clicking here.

This map Includes some new features I hope you enjoy :) Feel Free to suggest things. I may/may not add them :D @Highwon

• Strobe Light, So you can see when going down ladders
    • Tired of hitting shelves? No worry. They cant be moved. Also added 3 ladders
    • Redid Secret Knife! Read further for the clues (Phrases)
    • Add a "Blow up chemicals on shelves" Trap for Traitors
    • Nerfed (Not as OP) the Pool Explode Trap from 300 to 275
    • Easier to see when T room door opens in closes from inside in the basement

Secret Knife Riddle
    1.) I lie in water, not to far but deep under ground.
    2.) Where the enemies know their preys at first spot.
    3.) You hear a jingle in your pocket, you run to the soda machine, you choose the first option, Coca-Cola!

ScreenShots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UPDATE LOG
    11/28/2016
    [Fixed]: Ladders off placed and textures weird
    [Fixed]: Lighting
    [Fixed]: Walls in Traitor room

[Enhancement]: Secret knife now is on a table and no longer spins, allows people to actually be able to get the knife

2/22/2015
    [Change]: Changed "Blow up shelves" to "Blow up chemicals on shelves" Suggested By: Myself
    [Change]: Changed Blow up pool engine CLOSE to 300, 275 Suggested By: @wompzilla (wanted 300, was OP, people want it reduced)
    [Fixed]: A better see through glass for T room. Easier to see when it opens and closes from inside. Suggested By: Myself
    [Added]:Prop Block Protection. Suggested By: Carned
    [Added]: 5 Second cool down so you can't spam T door! Suggested By: Myself
    [Fixed]: Fixed guns falling in hard to reach spots between boxes.
    [​IMG]
    Suggested By: Myself.
    [Enhancement]: Staying in box protects you. Leaving box kills you when Pool Engine Explodes. Before. They had almost no safety.
    [​IMG]
    [Enhancement] Small bottles hold the "Chemicals" that explode. A small Easter Egg. Fun Fact: You can only break them by having the trap go off. Their super strong chemicals! Sugegsted By: Myself and Others
    [​IMG]
    [Change]: T room in the basement, "Mens" teleporter now TP's you back to the T room in the Mens bathroom. Makes it eaiser for T's and stops T's going into their own T buddy's activated drown trap. Suggested by: Myself
    [Enhancement] Removed rain effects to prevent player lag
    [Enhancement] Changed spawns. Added 1 into office, bathroom in main hall, and 1 in the womens room.

2/25/2015
    [Change]: Moved testing button so players can now test themself.
    [​IMG]

2/28/2015
    [Added]: Added credits photo and added a secret Easter Egg 'Emma' picture to find! Suggested By: @Carned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

Such a great map. I wish it gets added again.

3. Han

Han       VIP

You say that the shelves were removed. Does this also include the brown table within the office? That caused some issues as well. Besides that, you've fixed most of the apparent issues with this map, and I'd love to see it added back in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

I don't think I ever said I removed tables. You may be confusing it with that I made them a static prop. And to answer your second question, I don't think I did. I will do that though when I get home.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

+1

Community Pool CLASSIC brings back so many memories and I would love to see it on Serious GMod, Personally I am not a fan of the overhaul version.