Dev ttt_buriedbelow

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Pacifist, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

well can you see anything in lazertag

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I played on this map for a while and tested some of the secrets etc. and it was actually surprisingly good. This is definitely better than some of the current maps we have on the server. I'm looking at you Whitehouse and every mc map on modded. When sniping, it felt like you were powerful, but still very limited. You could be on the highest floor and only have a few spots to snipe and you are looking almost directly down making it even harder. There is some challenge in getting to the actual top so people cant just get up there in a split second and destroy everyone. You can't ever be too sure if you are totally out of sight, so sniping while standing still or planting a c4 is always a risk, especially the lower you are. Also, with the stuff you added recently like barracks and kitchen, it feels pretty full. The verticality of this map is complimented very nicely by the small size and constriction of platforms, making most strategies very viable.

mega +1

verticality isnt actually a word wtf
    update to this, apparently it is, autocorrect doesnt recognize its existence tho

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

fuckin ugly

trash

literally could make it in 5 seconds

heh

rekt

ye looks good. but again, it looks like it is a box. I can help with some of the bugs, just hmu in PM

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  4. That looks perfect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

This looks really good. +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Been awhile hasn't it? I've updated the map.

Changes:
    -Added a custom elevator
    -Added sounds (still working on them to get them right)

-Reworked the gun range, Reworked the tester area, and removed the traitor rooms (will rework when I think of a clever way to implement them)
    -Reworked some of the lighting (still working on this)
    -Reworked some of the visuals in certain areas

To come:
    -Adding more ladders and mobility options (to make the map easier to navigate)
    -perfecting sound and lighting
    -Traitor rooms
    -More traitor traps
    -Add spawn points.

Screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/a/sughs5Y

Current download:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecjuirquefypd4m/ttt_burrieddeep.bsp?dl=0 (discontinued)

Will update main post when I get a moment!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Besides me dying on the parkor every time I got to the top, its very well done. Like you said it needs some work done on it with the amount of things at the bottom and needs that secret knife spawn in. I like the different ways to get to the top and the tester is a nice touch with the sound effects given.

All in All just get what you need to get to do to the bottom and more random gun spawns and you should be good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze