TTT West Server needs more moderators

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by AppallOh, May 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AppallOh

AppallOh New Member

I've only been playing on the West server for a couple of days now, but whenever I play, there is never any moderators on. It's a sad sight, as the community for the west server is great, but the server can be filled with RDM constantly and there isn't anyone ever there to enforce anything. I suggest maybe recruiting more staff, but maybe I'm just somehow popping on when the mods get off? I doubt this is the case as I am on for most of my afternoon, but theirs a chance that this is occurring. I'd love to apply myself, but there doesn't seem to be any open positions (if there is, please link me to it). Anyways, I suggest either having staff on more or opening up more positions. Just my opinion though.

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

The staff get online when they can, and when they do they usually rely on reports from users if some servers are more hectic than others, or they look at tools to see which servers have the the most players and no staff member, it may seem unfair at times but this is the best system that can be.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Here is the link to the staff page: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/staff-groups-public.7542/
    At the bottom you can see:
    There are:
    7 day
    moderator slot(s)
    3 night moderator slot(s)
    1 EU moderator slot(s)
    Currently available.

Apply here.
    Good luck on your application, I would HIGHLY suggest going here (https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/application-format-explained.11560/) as it not only explains what you should put in your app, but ways to help you get accepted and how to avoid getting denied.

EDIT:
    If you have any questions about the application process feel free to start a conversation with me. I've been staff twice and since I'm not currently staff talking to me privately about it would not be considered "advertisement"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1