Rejected TTT staff vs Deathrun staff

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Indy226, Dec 13, 2020.

?

Separate

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Can TTT staff be separated from Deathrun staff and vice versa on the discord and forums?
    makes it easier to understand who does which job

2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I guess you're too lazy to click their name and look at their roles

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/ttt-staff-team.7542/ (TTT Staff Team List)
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/deathrun-staff-team.21741/ (Deathrun Staff Team List)

The staff teams are already delineated on the forums by the above threads.

Also, as @Dodley27 has suggested above, there is a "Deathrun Staff" role on the Discord that indicates that a user is a Deathrun Staff. Only Deathrun Staff will have that role.

Now, as for making separate "Deathrun Moderator" and "Deathrun Admin" roles on both the Forums and Discord, it was decided a long time ago that the effort that would have to go into doing so would not be worth it in the long run. Thus, we haven't done it.

Hope this clears up any confusion that you have @Minnesota_Hic .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

hey, california did it so can sgm. the S stands for segregation

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

explain to me why you would ever need this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

not really sure what you mean, im guessing seperate roles but thats literally pouintless, deathrun staff and ttt staff have the exact same perms anbd access. the only exception is in discord where deathrun staff have a deathrun staff channel, bot theres literally no point in seperating their roles since perms remain unchanged

7. Indy226

I should've clarified this better.

What I meant is have separate roles on the discord/forums
    Since it just shows as Moderator
    so instead why not have a
    TTT Moderator
    and
    Deathrun Moderator
    It's not entirely needed but it'll clear up some confusion instead of having to go between each individual list of the staff teams for Deathrun and TTT

Oh and same with admins

8. Indy226

Their roles aren't divided by these

9. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

i mean in discord deathrun staff is already a seperate role i dont see why its really needed on forums unless you can give examples

10. Indy226

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

They aren't separated by TTT or Deathrun, just simply by Moderator and knowing who is on which team.
    Which on discord is a little different since there's the @DeathrunStaff role
    [​IMG]

But it'd be easier if they're separated from their profiles with TTT Moderator and Deathrun Moderator instead of having to go through the staff list to find who Mods which.
    littlememe is a trial mod for TTT but a Moderator for Deathrun. Which just overules the tmod and gives him out right moderator on both the forums and discord. Which a majority of the community sees for TTT instead of Deathrun.
    Hence why I propose separate ranks.

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

BrO wHy tF LiTTleMeMe TmoD on TTt and On Form A mOdEraTor?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

i clicked on this thread hoping to see deathrun staff beating the shit out of ttt staff and i am severely dissapointed.
    the only people that need this would be people that are too lazy to press 2 buttons on the forums to check which is which. Not to mention the fact that nobody needs to differentiate between them as if you are on forums or discord both are able to staff and if you are on the server then it's really easy to differentiate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Indy226

it is, but let's make it easier

14. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

You keep saying it would make it easier. Easier to do what?

15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

The only real reason why this would make a big difference is if you have a question specifically for ttt or dr and you want to make sure you go to the right place. There are many ttt staff that know the current rules and protocol for deathrun simply because they are around with me during repops. Not to mention there are 2 current ttt admins who are moderators on deathrun. Same can be said vice versa. My moderators have a very good understanding of ttt rules and protocol because they are either ttt staff or have played hundreds of hours.

but technically I am labeled as “DR Admin” on the forums, rather than just “admin” but the public label is just “admin”.

16. Indy226

differantiate between TTT staff and DR staff

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

yeah and a chair with no seat attached to your window makes it easier for you to shit on passers by, but why would you actually need to differentiate between them.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1