TTT question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OMG its FunDip, Nov 26, 2019.

1. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

SO during game play we all know that when reported the box at the top of the screen appears. saying to wait till your report has been handle or leaving could result in a ban. I was just wondering what if i had to get off and there were no mod/admins online in the server, would it be best to leave and take the ban to appeal it later or to notify an admin before deciding to leave? any answers on this would be great thanks!

2. If there is no staff in the server at that time, you can legally leave the server, the punishment will be added for the next time you join

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Yea so if you get reported when no mods are on, just leave. Also if there is a trial mod on you can leave because they can’t do anything. So if you really have to leave, go.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

So if you had an autoslay on you, and let us say... your mom wants you to stop playing after a 15-hour session, will you be punished even though you were basically forced to? And if lets say you disconnect from lag, will that count too?

5. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Depends on the situation,

If there's a staff member online, yes. If you do get banned, you can always appeal.
    If there isn't a staff member online, no. The next time you do hop on the servers, an autoslay will be waiting there for you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Basically yes. If you were supposedly forced off and get banned, you can always make an appeal and if your history is clean or rdm and leave isn't seen consistently in your record, you have a very high chance of being unbanned with an appeal. Same applies for internet or any sort of disconnections that wont allow you to reconnect before a ban is placed. Certain situations may require proof that you have been disconnected.

7. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

You can also just @ the admins and say "Hey, I gotta get off" and if you're not a repeat offender, chances are they will just say "ight" and let you go.