Answered TTT question

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Ready Player One, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Hi, I joined west at 36/37 players, maybe a few mods.

But I've got a serious question to ask. I'm known to plant c5s on innomotel, but as I joined in I was innocent. I got kos'ed by someone, who said in mic "acno awoo planted c4 for 10 min on a random wall", Turns out I killed the player who kos'ed me, and they were innocent. This player and I have never met, he must have been some new player who joined sometime ago. Was I in the right for killing them, because I got slain for it. and I responded in the report. fortunately no one was nearby when this has happened, it was near one of the rooms with the door in the wall tunnel. I gunned them down with the p90 in the back like the coward I am. Just a honest advice needed

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

if they kosed you, you were right in killing them. Keep in mind however that "acno awoo planted a c4" is not a valid kos.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Statements of someone committing a traitorous act are not a valid KOS. Therefore, you cannot kill a person unless they KOS you in a valid manner (i.e. KOS acno).

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

For a kos to be valid, The player must explicitly tell people to kill you if they see you.
    As shown here:
    [​IMG]

^This would not be a valid kos since the player had only stated that you had committed a traitorous act, they did not state that people should kill you.