TTT - How to Prop Kill without being Slain

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Dead Man Laughing, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Dead Man Laughing

Dead Man Laughing Regular Member

HOW TO PROP KILL WITHOUT BEING SLAIN
    You might still get slain

A Gentleman's Guide to Safely Murder with Objects

-------------------------------------------
    What is Prop Killing?

-------------------------------
    Prop Killing is the act of killing a player with a map object that can be picked up with the Magneto Stick such as a barrel or a wooden box

First, right-click a prop with the Magneto Stick to pick it up, and flick your mouse in a horizontal direction while left-clicking
    If done correctly, the prop will fly at ludicrous speed from your grip, and into the battered meat-pile that was your victim.
    Proper Etiquette

To reduce chances of being slain for killing a fellow Inno/Traitor, please follow the proper etiquette of Prop Killing

1. How to pick your target
    • Just picking up any old barrel and chucking it at some poor unfortunate soul is a no-no, and will likely lead to you getting slayed.
    • First you should pick up a prop and hold it to show your willingness to kill with it.
    • If another person sees this and also picks up a prop, then a mutual agreement of murdering one another has been reached, and they have now become your target.
    2. Being killed by someone
    • Engaging in Prop Killing can be considered a traitorous act!
    • If you end up on the receiving end of a barrel to the spine, or a bullet to the head because you flung a prop towards someone, that is your own fault so DON'T REPORT!
    • Reporting is lame and shows other people that you're just a buzz-kill.
    • As a gentleman of the sport, applaud the other party for a good prop toss and successfully pulverizing your carcass.
    3. Killing with your prop
    • If you manage to kill the person you are prop fighting with, then CONGRATULATIONS! You don't completely suck!
    • If the other person reports you for killing them with the prop, then they are a sore loser and should be banned from any fun activities on the TTT servers.
    • Be sure to identify their body as soon as you humiliate them with your prop throwing prowess to prevent someone from shooting you for being around an unid.
    • If someone does shoot and kill you, then that is the price you must pay for being awesome. Do not report them for this because you have already killed someone, regardless if you are an Inno and the person you savagely wrecked was a Traitor.
    • To further prevent people from wanting to feed your face a healthy serving of lead, be sociable and funny (but not annoying!). Making people laugh is a good way to keep your butt alive.
    4. Preventing Accidents
    • Sometimes brain-dead idiots will walk between you and your target, causing their untimely demise. This can lead to you or your target being reported and slain (Boohoo).
    • To prevent this...
      • Put a brief hold on your prop killing match.
      • Notify the person that they are in the way
      • If they do not remove themselves to a safer place, and end up dying...
        • Identify their body
        • Pick up their broken husk of a corpse and remove it from the area (be tidy!)
        • Hope that they can take a joke or else you may get reported! (I told you they're brain-dead)
      • If you are a Traitor and a T-Buddy is moving into the area, use Team Chat or Team Voice Chat to notify them that they need to go the hell away.
    • Remember! An ounce of prevention means that you can go ham on people's asses without worry!
    Having Fun

So now you've gotten better at Prop Killing, and now as a Traitor you want to attempt to prop kill as many Innocents as you can before they drop you like a sack of wet laundry.

Upside, you can attempt to kill as many Innocents as possible without fear of a slay!
    Downside, some people will try to kill you as soon as you throw/hit/or kill with your prop.
    But that's okay, because it is all in good fun!
    If you don't report anyone, people will more than likely not report you

If you are an Innocent and you keep wracking up those sick prop kills on other innos, then enjoy your Karma Ban, you over-skilled barrel chucker. YOU EARNED IT!

In Conclusion

Be polite and courteous in Prop Killing. It's all in good fun.
    Those who report just want to ruin the fun. Do not associate with this trash.
    If you receive a slay from garbage players trying to ruin the mood, reluctantly accept it.
    Prozakk can suck it.

Some Mods also like to prop kill for a laugh. It should be fun for everyone.
    This whole guide is a joke and should not be taken seriously. I do not condone Mass RDMing with props, though I do get a good chuckle out of it. You will probably get slayed.

HAPPY PROP KILLING!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Propkilling is great because a traitor can do it in front of a crowd of innos and they'll ignore it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Or just become a mod and never slay urself, ezpz

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

When I mass RDM with a barrel, I usually just leave and I never got banned. One of the benefits of being VIP

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

It's not rdm if you and your prop fighting opponent T-bait each other first ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Just kill people who don't report / constantly forgive + tmods since they need more reports (jk fuck tmods)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

This is basically just a guide to being @prozakk66

I approve

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Name of Staff/Player:
    @Dead Man Laughing
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_IDS:ARE:GAYYYYYYYY
    Your Steam ID:
    Lol no
    Which Server:
    Forums
    Which Map:
    Serious TTT
    Which Round:
    TTT Discussion
    Time of Occurence:
    Today, 11am PST
    Reason For Report:
    Lmao I love this so much. Although many already know this, I personally learned a couple of things, nice post. However; hOw DaRe YoU pOsT tHe UnSpOkEn SgM gAmEr CoDe NoW nOrMiEs WiLL dO tHiS hRjGiTjDjCjVnuTRngC

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

You missed the meeting, we decided to reveal some secrets. It'll help with the revolution.- fk
    I mean-
    Don't be absent again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

just mass rdm so you will never get slayed

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze