Rejected TTT Heaven

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Bj007pro, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

Ok, so using the search feature there was no thread for this map.unless otherwise if there is then the title for it is poorly thought.

So I found this map on the Steam Workshop and it looks amazing! It has good sniping spots, good hiding spots for those Fun Rounds like The Hidden & Reapers. Has good open areas as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video preview coming soon? - I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

As gorgeous and fun as this map was the FPS was awful on a full server, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

I like to know what server you're playing on because funny enough I saw this on another server which had 23 players on it at the time and there was no FPS drops on my end, or on any of the other 22 players.

4. Carned

A full 36 player server with loads of custom content.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

Different servers have different capabilities/resource power.
    Technically servers don't lag (talking about any games) when it doesn't have content to load. The user loads the "custom content" aka files from their computer (i.e. the map) not the server doesn't load the map for them. That's why you download the map and all it's required essentials to your PC, so the server has less work to do.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  6. Carned

I cannot translate this into actual english but all i know is that everyone had low FPS including myself who dropped to around 40 when usually i get 200.

7. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

Only thing I got out of this specific message of yours is you can play this with 35 other players at a time. that's fine other people can.

Also "English" is spelt with a capital, and you also forgot to capitalize your I's too.

8. Carned

I have a PC build toppling £1000, most of our community does not. If I have 40 FPS they aren't going to have anything close.

I don't know why you continue to argue with me when this map has been denied.

9. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

If this map's been denied why couldn't I find the thread for it using the search?

Also it's not always about your high-rigged PC either, I've played on a server on this map that had a lot of players at the time playing and I was getting 75 to 120 fps.
    Doesn't always mean your "high-rigged" $1700 PC is going to get the desired frames your wanting which must mean other lower powerful PCs won't. - This is GMod we're talking about here.

10. Carned

There is a suggestion, I know because I made it.

Also internal testing my dude.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

We tested this map previously. It has poor server-side performance, and the size is rather small for a full server - and therefore it was denied.

Thank you for suggesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.