Rejected TTT 24/7 Minecraft Modded Server?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Robyn, Dec 29, 2017.

?

24/7 Minecraft Modded Server?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe For A Little While

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Is it possible that we could have a 24/7 Minecraft Server, but with all the add ons that other servers have? Maybe It could replace one of the less populated servers? Thanks!

-lilpup618

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

There would be no point. Just play modded.

The point of the Minecraft maps on Vanilla is because they don't need the CSS textures so anyone can play it. Why would you want modded Minecraft maps when you already have the textures...?

Regardless, you can just vote for an MC map on a modded server

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

You misread what I said last night. Here's a thoroughly bare bones explanation of what I said last night.

What I said: Suggest that they add the minecraft maps from vanilla to the modded servers instead of wasting a good chunk of cash monthly. It's absolutely not worth creating a server with modded items, but strictly minecraft maps.

What it meant:

Within these sub-forums, https://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ttt-suggestions.19/, create a thread much like what you have done here and REQUEST whether ALL VANILLA or SOME VANILLA Mc maps be added to the modded servers. An Original Post along the lines of, "Hello SGM community! I come to you with a request about wanting the best of both worlds. People love the modded content of the modded servers, however there's a definite group of people who truly enjoy to play on the MC Maps however there's only 1 (???) MC Map available in the modded servers. I suggest that we add the following MC maps from the vanilla server to the modded servers "LIST LIST LIST" Thanks! :D." The amount of money that would be required to host an 8th server for strictly MC Maps and for it to be modded would be like flushing money down a toilet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

10/10 when we get this over low population grrrr

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

This is not something we're interested in doing. Sorry.

Thank you for suggesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.