Tsu RDM and leave.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Anon, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon

Anon Banned

And Bob, I recommend reading the whole report.

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

If you were not alone in that construction building, I would have killed all of you in there that weren't trying to kill you already. It's a small enough building to call KOS by association. Also, he noted that he saw only one person enter before he got there, so he knew it wasn't him.

3. Anon

Anon Banned

That sounds like RDM. There were others, not including the person who entered.

Why would you kill EVERYONE if you got shot from an area?

4. Enigmatica

kos by association. That construction building is small enough to hear SVU shots from the entire building on a single level. Obviously i would not blindly gun down everyone the second i got there, but..

Now this is becoming words vs words. Tsu says he saw only one person enter, and that it was only you and him in there. You say there were more people. Nobody has evidence to support either claims, and we have reasonable doubt on suspecting Tsu of RDM, so no punishment can be given out until further evidence is acquired.

5. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

It wasn't an "area", it one one specific, 2 story, open roomed structure. No one was on the first floor, no one went up other than Thorn, no one was on the roof. If an inno had been on the second floor with you, they would have seen/heard you snipe, and shot you. If they didn't, they would be kosable by association.

6. Anon

Anon Banned

Tsu, did you see my name or not? Answer that question before you get too crazy with your stories.

Also has a roof. Hearing someone shoot a Dragonov does not give you justification to kill someone near you, if you didn't see them shoot it.

Also, Tsu, how did you inspect that whole building in seconds???
    Seems insane to think that you went though the whole building looking for telewebs, especially after you never entered the 1st floor or roof.

7. Enigmatica

Tsu saw the muzzle flash from the second story window. He need not check the roof or 1st story (which he checked anyways to make sure nobody was escaping)

8. Anon

Anon Banned

Event, you are aware that people on the 1st floor can go to the second floor? and roof down? All vice versa?

Seems like you are unaware of how that building is laid out, no offence. I just want you to have the best picture possible.

9. Enigmatica

If someone went onto the roof I'm sure Tsu would have heard. It was 9 seconds between you shooting him and him shooting you. That's not enough time to make a hasty getaway unless you teleport.

10. Anon

Anon Banned

13 seconds* I'm not sure where people are getting 9 from.
    Besides that, it is enough time to evade a detective who simply has suspension that it was SOMEONE in there.

How would Tsu hear it if he was all the way across the map?
    Remember, he was at red house. All 13 seconds where him coming directly to the second floor, and opening fire.(which contradicts what he said about looking for telewebs)

Tsu killed on suspicion.

11. Anon

Anon Banned

hl2 2014-03-30 12-03-00-63.jpg

Review his direction of travel, and areas he could not have seen other players(roof is bright red, floor level is deep red).

Tsu states "So I went in, made sure no one else was in that location (Thorn had just entered, so it wasn't him), no one left (I had visual of both the way out and the ladder to roof), knew the T couldn't have teleported (no teleport sound or teleporter scorch) then shot you."

SOOO many things wrong about that.
    1: Tsu did NOT have visual on the ladder leading to the roof.
    2: Tsu did Not check for any Teleporter schorchs inside.
    3: For a full 6 seconds, Tsu did not have visual on the ladder leading to the first floor.

How did you see a dragonov from the distance?
    hl2 2014-03-30 12-01-05-79.jpg

Hell, even from a closer view, you can barely see anything in the building.
    hl2 2014-03-30 12-15-06-80.jpg

12. Enigmatica

I have personally shot (and killed) people from as far away as you are in the first picture (gotta love lucky colt shots) simply because I saw muzzle flash from the window and I/someone near me got shot.

Just saying.

13. Anon

Anon Banned

So, if you entered the building, and there were others in there, you would have shot each person one by one?

Actually I'm not sure how that has anything to do with this situation.

14. Enigmatica

There's nothing we can DO about this situation. It's your word vs. Tsu's word. Those screenshots are nice, but they are not in-game screenshots of Tsu being spectated at the time of the RDM.

15. Anon

Anon Banned

If you read my post, you can see that Tsu LIED about several things. All YOU have to do is put 2 and 2 together.

Event, you are completely ignoring the fact that he had no view of the ladder leading to the roof, AND, he didnt look for Tele-Scorches.

16. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I would say that if 13 seconds would have been plenty of time for a traitor to shoot him on the back and teleport out without being heard. Tsu would have had to survey the entire building, or have had a radar to know that Anon was the only person inside the building. Given the fact that the building can be entered from under it via ladder on the inside and it could have been exited at the second story to that back right corner; Tsu would have had to survey that area.

I would call that guilt by association if a player just happened to be in there whenever you got there because Anon could have been in the back right corner on the grass and the shooter could have exited the building and simply hid behind it if Tsu didn't bother going around the back. There are times when you can KOS on association; usually with places that have only one exit and you know for a fact that person was up there to begin with.

I need to know if Tsu actually saw his name. There is a lot that can happen in 13 seconds. He'll, we can test it if anyone would like.

I would have simply shot you, turned around when I knew you saw where it was from, and jumped from the second story scaffolding, down to the ground and just walked behind the house; leaving any poor souls that may be the next person up there to be incriminated and killed because of their location and the fact that no one saw my getaway.

17. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

this is becoming Words Vs Words and we are not going to be able to do anything about it.

Anon, it is entirely possible that he can watch the exits from that distance, and very easily figure out that the person in the second story is a T.

Tsu, your story is valid but i do see where Anon is coming from in when it would be a very suspicious kill but in my eyes, not RDM.

Topic Locked.
    Report on Tsu is Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.