Tsu false slay/ignored

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by juniorrr, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juniorrr

juniorrr Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Tsu
    Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)
    West 1
    Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary)
    12:05 PM EST approximate, 67th way
    Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Asked him repeatedly to resend my report because I thought the report was a false one sent to me at the end of the round(I died near the end) and the person I killed(whom reported me) was killed in the beginning of the round therefore I briefly forgot about that kill which was a clear valid one, He was next to unids in the gun store on 67th way, logs will show me killing him then IDing the body next to him within 1-2 secs.
    I PMed Tsu multiple times and received zero response, he even answered some other question some player had and not mine. The fact that he ignored me forced me to make this report. I think he has some grudge towards me which obviously is not aloud when moderating.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here)
    [​IMG]

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

You say everything in chat. Many people don't read the chat. Also, if they don't respond the 2nd or 3rd time, they're either busy or your question isn important

3. juniorrr

juniorrr Supporter

My question about my slay isn't important?

4. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Being the only mod on, I'm juggling listening to voice chat, checking reports, checking damage logs, and such. I expressly told people to file reports instead of using voice/text chat, since I most likely won't see it.

Now, a report was filed, victim claimed RDM, and you said "I never shot this guy" in your response. Logs show him doing nothing traitorous, I slayed you. (I did not receive any requests from you to resend report while I was in game, nor does your screenshot show any).

You then sent me several VERY aggressive pms about it. I looked into it, saw your "next to unided" message, voided 1 slay on your record, and pmed you that I had.

It's ironic you're reporting me for ignoring/not paying attention to you when you apparently ignored/didn't pay attention to me saying a slay had been voided.

Since this report is invalid, I'm going to lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.