Trump Bans Trans People from Military Service

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Python~, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I agree with @daddynexxus . He has some strong points here and so does @Han Solo . You need to realize that presidents are going to be 100%. Hillary was just as much of evil as trump, but because you support her or some other corrupt govermental offical then you support everything they do ? Wrong. If you support trump, you agree with a few decisions and you will even fight him sometimes on some laws he creates which breaks some simple civil rights that people have earned.

Overall, you can support him, but that deos not mean you are agreeing with his whole agenda? Ever heard of a fallacy of a whole or part? I would really recommend you research fallacies and it will help you understand a bit more about common misconceptions which is one you guys are claiming on daddynexus.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

The military has the right to say who can join and who doesn't. Plain and simple.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I gotcha, it's not like we can say a thing, but hell, y'all wanna make american great again my dude ya either aimin' for the cis white imperialists of the 1900's or you going for land of the free home of the brave and your patriotism aint gonna be sky high if you're shaming and disallowing these patriotic folk to assist y'all in making America safe. But hell the Trump does what the Trump wants. (y)(y)(y)(y)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

@Gonco what is your take on this?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

It wasn't the military tho. And it certainly wasn't the 15k+ trans people currently serving. They didn't make the choice. Trump and some other officials close to him did, and that's unfair to those who want to defend this country as much as anyone else

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

I'm not political, but I guess that's a lie because it's hard not to have an opinion on things. Because my opinion was asked by @.yoda I will actually be serious for once in a blue moon. I fully support the LGBTQ+ community. This hits close to home especially with my girlfriend who is a very active feminist and is very vocal about her opinions on civil rights. I've never voiced my opinion about Trump either, and I guess I will now. As a man with a lot of women in my life and a girlfriend who is very important to me, I can't support a man who's said such things to and about women in any aspect. This for one is really too far to me. The U.S. Military has a very large budget, Trillions annually. I think he is far off his canvas if he says that "Trans people cost too much" That disgusts me to a whole other degree. They are people and they have their choices on who they want to be seen as and who they feel to be. If they want to serve in the U.S. military they should be encouraged and allowed. I can't see anyone in their right mind telling a person they cannot serve because of their sexual and gender choices. I don't think the man should be president but the reason I don't participate in stuff like this is because honestly I'm not the best person to ask about who should be president. This decision of Trump's is discrimination. There is no way to put it in a way that it is not discrimination, and as a man it's disappointing he went back on claiming to support the LGBTQ community.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

Now to be fair, anybody who is proudly a member of the LGBT community is brave enough to serve in the military. They can be the greatest Patriot willing to serve a country that does not yet fully agree with them on the issue (It really shouldn't be an issue by the way, The U.S. has more important things to focus on.) simply due to the fact that they care about the future of their country. The country is against them but they are still supportive enough of their home to go fight for it, under any circumstance. Trump was supposed to be helping the LGBT community, not hindering it's strength by preventing them from making the strongest decision any person who resides in a country can make, which is serve in it's military.

8. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Femists, etc extremist associations generally have incorrect information about most things they complain about. For instance, I stopped yeading your post after you said the U.S Military has a budget of trillions, anually.

Adding, this new policy will likely not affect many transgender people who try to enlist. Same as when "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was in affect. Unless these transgender people require some sort of medical assitance with their situation, they will just lie to join the military. Don't take that the wrong way, either. People lie every day to join the military : ADHD, mild asthma, depression, scoliosis, etc.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

I dont think they allow mentally challenged people in the military so its kinda the same thing

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Daddy Nexxus

Rated dumb, because liberals can't take the truth and hate being called out when they're wrong.

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Daddy Nexxus

Lol, people are gonna love you!

12. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I'm actually a fiscal conservative. Don't just spew shit out of your ass and say I'm a liberal, I just believe that everybody, who isn't disabled should be allowed to serve.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Smor

Smor VIP

There are only 2 genders. Male and female. xx and xy

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  14. Daddy Nexxus

I think you should research your blanket statement before posting it. I will not bother mentioning the many situations that prevent people from joining and why they're prevented from joining.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

You're telling me that people who want to be the opposite gender are disabled now?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Daddy Nexxus

No, that's not even close to what I said.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

It's been implied.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Daddy Nexxus

For a child with an undeveloped mind, probably. I hate to make personal attacks, but you really need to do some research on some of the things I mentioned, among many many other things, that prevent people from joining the military, that aren't considered disabilities.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  19. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

Also, just to let you know, I'm autistic so I'll never be allowed to serve in my country's military. I wish for that right. I'd love to defend my homeland to the teeth.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Daddy Nexxus

I didn't ask, but thanks for informing?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2