Trump Bans Trans People from Military Service

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Python~, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Yes, this is a political thread, but this is seriously digusting.

We all know Trump is fucking a lot of shit up. He's descriminated against Muslims and Mexicans, but he's been doing that since the beginning of his campaign. However, during his campain he claimed "Hillary is no friend of LGBT Americans". What, and he is?

Here's a tweet he sent out last year
    [​IMG]
    Now this is tweeted a little over a year later
    [​IMG]
    See the problem?

He claimed to stand by LGBT when he clearly didn't know what the T stands for. His reasoning is also shit, because not all, if not most, trans people don't require surgery, and they certainly don't cost the army any more than a straight soldier. It also begs the question: what are the trans people currently serving to do? This could possibly ruin several thousand lives

It's discrimination of the highest degree and I'm sick of it (and I know that @Robokiller87 is as well). Don't claim to support LGBT rights if you support Trump. The irony is that popular transgendered people such as Caitlyn Jenner supported Trump during his campaign. Top 10 anime betrayals.

He needs to be impeached already, as his constant violation of the US Constitution have gone beyond small loopholes. At this rate, gay marriage will become illegal and slavery will become encouraged

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    • Agree x 9
    • Dumb x 6
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

We can look crazy together Python.

This dude is literally off his roller. I only stopped getting on his ass since it seems like net neutrality was going to stay due to the mass support and the one good thing he has done until now was ban travel to north korea.

But this is fucked up. Like, they're american too. If they want to serve, they're allowed to serve. What gives you the right to disallow that? You're not making america great again, you're making it worse. You're making it pasty rich white boys ruling everything as we shun anyone who doesnt fit your bill. Dude lies without blinking an eye. He also just hired the biggest ass kisser in the business whose nick name is "The Mooch".

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

The pictures are the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Python~

Fixed.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think that the biggest thing that should be clarified with this is that the directing document that allowed Transgender people to transition while serving in the military was just put into action earlier this year; meaning taxpayers would pay for someone to have every step completed at next to no cost for themselves. They would then need a physician certified in the transition process to label them as another gender. That physician would only do that once the entire process was complete.

I can see that as being one of the largest issues with some taxpayers to be okay with this decision. However, I'm not sure if that's the ideal way of doing this.

I figure that if you don't want military healthcare(your taxes) to pay for someone to transition while there's other things we can put funding towards then that is okay. However, if someone already is fully transitioned, then let them serve. One way I could see someone transitioning while serving is the way someone has to pay for certain plastic surgeries that have no medical benefit; the surgeon does it for free and the people pay for the medical supplies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. .shirt

.shirt VIP

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Python~

I understand that. There's no reason for taxes to pay for a sex change, but if they want it, go for it. I just want my taxes to save a soldiers life, not twist your genitals around. However, this isn't a reason to ban them altogether, just have them pay for the surgery on their own dime (like most have been doing). Besides, a large part of the trans community don't do the surgery, so it shouldn't be any problem

8. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Lol, come on. Don't pull that typical shit, Python. You know better.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CorallocinB

If you support Trump you support his agenda. ~ Ass Kisser "The Mooch" 2017

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Daddy Nexxus

I support the President and his office.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Python~

How can you sit there and still back LGBT while supporting the man who is actively taking away their rights as US Citizens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CorallocinB

Then you support this decision. Easy

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Daddy Nexxus

Joining the US Military is not a right. I would know, I've been there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Daddy Nexxus

Close minded, unintelligent, and ignorant thinking.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. CorallocinB

So you dont support trump then? You're either with him or against him there's no middle ground. If there was middle ground then people like me who hate both hillary and trump wouldn't get berated for not voting for either and supporting our candidate who wasnt in the top 2 most corrupt in this electoral process.

I'd happily vote for Sanders and die with a smile on my face with that choice. I'd go all out with him and support him as best as I can.

But there's a time and place when the president is so fucked up, and trump is there or will be, that you gotta give up on him. But at this rate you're saying i support his administration and his decisions while not accepting this decision? The hell are you then?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  16. Daddy Nexxus

So, because I support someone I have to agree with every one of their decisions? Oh, okay then.

I no longer support police, firemen, nurses, doctors, carpenters, engineers, teachers, postal service......

I'm sure you see where I'm going.

You don't have to support every fiber of something's existence, to support it.

• Winner x 6
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  17. Daddy Nexxus

Keep marking the posts dumb, that's really showing your drive, effort, and maturity in this debate.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Not sure if satirical or just a prank. :confused:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. CorallocinB

When speaking about politics the middle ground is you're an indecisive child who isn't ready for the real world, aka apparently me who is a moderate and didnt accept either trump or hillary.
    So as your duty to be an american is you decide if you want to support a turd sandwich or a douche. If you vote for them, you support them. If you support them and then say "wait, i dont like this he is doing. wait here's another thing" if you keep finding things wrong with what they're doing then how can you actually support them? You need to think logically here.

[​IMG]

So let's do that. When you slippery sloped my shit you forgot about something. Yea, no one is perfect. Not even a candidate. However, with how people debate politics you need to decide who will be your most ideal candidate about who is available and you thought trump. Now in the real world when people are actually able to take control of their lives unlike what they want to do against Trump since he's mf president, if a police man fucks up or doctors break procedure people have the power to rebuild support for what was once a respected profession. I support whole heartedly all of the people who put their lives on the line to save others as well as anyone who just has a job and goes in day after day getting the job done. If they fuck up, you support them. You help them. You make sure they improve. You are able to do that since you have that power. However, if you disagree with one of their decision yet still support them without addressing the issue you're hurting more than helping which is what you're doing. You're letting it go. You dont like the decision, but you're not going to do anything about it. Want to know why? We the people as small as we are compared to the president have no say. We have say with our gov. as much as possible, but it's only as strong as it is. Once you support trump, you cant help him improve in any other way. You can help your local police department improve or other civil servants in your area, but the president is untouchable. You live and die with your choice as president, and you can fix any issues with civil servants. The house and senate are so cucked that even if you tried to get your word across to them they're too opposed and chaotic to do anything. You live and die with it. That's why I will not support Trump or Hillary because i could not live and die with all of their decisions that they make.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Daddy Nexxus

I'm not really sure what the point of this post was, except to call the major of the United States children, in your couple of opening sentences.

• Dumb Dumb x 1