trump 2020

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Hongo, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

i didn't read what you said but rated dumb cuz it already had 8 dumb ratings

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Sooo...i haven't read all 5 pages of comments regarding this post but let me please note my view on it from an Dutch/European POV:

First of all, let me remind u that the USA has such massive debts to Countries like China...China basicly ownes the USA.

Trump:
    - Huge financial successes in his career, ofcourse getting a massive line of companies handed to him from his parents, but he was able to expand it majorly. So if anyone would be able to decrease the huge amounts of debts the USA has...its him.
    - Media is against him
    - Was blamed for several cases involving racism, discrimination etc etc. However regarding the travel ban for a certain group of people and many other things...obama also did this, in a maybe even greater scale, but again since the media loved Obama, he wasnt scandalized for it.
    - Is what Europe needs at the moment. with all the Rapefugees coming in (talking out of own experience).
    - Best of 2 options (not counting all those small political parties not making any chance against the reps and dems), since Hillary would have certainly caused WW III due to her opinion regarding Russia (currently the strongest country on earth).

Imo the USA should be very happy with Trump. Don't be a slave of the media, don't believe everything they say. They don't like him, so they will do everything possible to make him look bad.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. audrey

audrey batty VIP

I like how everyone rated that post dumb even though I was absolutely right, it did spark dumbass, pointless political discussions that I was a fool to have even tried to take part in.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I fixed it for you.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

first red bit: If you are absolutely right, then give proof please, actual studies, also then you didn't come to discuss, you just came to shove your opinion down our throats and will not change your mind even if there is actual fucking evidence proving you are wrong.

second red bit: Yes, because you wont have an open mind to actual facts. This is just disappointing to see.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Could you stop posting in this thread? Everyone's been posting Trump memes or discussing the actual topic, and most of your posts were either strawman arguments, disrespectful and biased misrepresentations of the opposing side of the argument, or stuff like
    • "Stop discussing this it's gonna end in a shitstorm!"
    • "I'm gonna lock the thread because it's totally gonna be a shitstorm!"
    • "This thread totally went to shit because of a post that was obviously a joke but I can't tell because I've made my mind up from the beginning that everyone here is full of hate!"
    Congrats on being the first person in the thread to openly and blatantly insult anyone. And for fucking nothing, too.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Zypther

not to mention, glyph, you complained about dumb ratings, after you literally just dumbed another post, for being pro trump. by a european. and not to mention how hypocritical it was for you to go say stop dont be political, then jump in and be a fucking radicalist.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

alright keep to the topic of the thread please and remember to keep it civil, a little bit of arguing your point is fine but picking out single people isn't alright

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Zypther

when that one person is the only opposing side, it isnt picking them out, it is talking about the discussion. and disproving or talking about points made by others and that person.

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I decided to lock this thread before it takes a downward spiral. I did, however, want to allow for everyone to state their political arguments and I feel that has been accomplished.

If you want to have any further political discussion, I'll allow another thread to be created. Keep in mind that I would appreciate a cool down period of the weekend before another one is created.

Thank you.

-MT

• Dumb x 6
    • Disagree x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.