Trump 2020 - MAGA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Aluf, Jun 25, 2019.

?

trump winning again?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    52.5%
  1. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Fixed.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Whether you like Trump or not, you can't deny that the Democrats have no one who will even come close to beating him at this point. Biden is lucky to get 100 people to show up to his rally where Trump brings in thousands and sells out stadiums. Whoever does get the Dem nomination will be memed into oblivion by 4chan and r/the Donald just like Hillary was in 2016.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

so many logical fallacies....

people have been talking about censorship being fine because of this and this so its ok?
    yea no, this is america, literally, we have free speech for a reason. hate speech is one thing, but free speech is another.

I'm not on the side of being a white nationalist, but recently one spoke at UTk (Tenn) and people on facebook had a group to organize a disruptive protest where they all get airhorns and coordinate them so the racist can't get heard.
    what the fuck?

We have freedom of speech. (yes, we have freedom to protest too, but disruptive protests like this can be against the law)

acoording to what i know (also i don't support alex jones either) but he was banned for what? Its youtube's platform anyway, so it doesn't matter to much extent that i know of.

However, Hillary Clinton, a known liar, and there's plenty of articles and videos exposing that, I don't like her at all, shes pretty evil. (who knows maybe she had some good intentions) I support her being able to rally and lie to the public, I support her ability to constantly lie while running against Obama.

(also i don't support people in the crowd trying to silence her by saying "lock her up" completely uncalled for. not that that happened, but i hear people claiming it, so if it did, theres that.)

Why? Because this is America. Free speech works both ways, even if its with people you hate.

not that i know any instances of it, but i think robo said people on a trump reddit page were calling for violence, sure, shut them down, absolutely. that's not called for, thats not really using your civil liberties correctly. however, again, that was on the internet so idc.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

i will vote for trump

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  5. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ding dong ur opinion is trash

kanye 2020

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Hillary was memed into oblivion because she was a cunt with a shit ton of baggage and partially because a lot of people were upset with the DNC fucking over Bernie for that bitch. I don't blame them for that to be honest.
    It was a disruptive protest but it didn't descend into violence like Charlottesville did. Also, right-wing extremists including white supremacists/nationalists have been responsible for more violence and deaths than jihadists such as DAESH, so can you really blame counter-protesters for disrupting the white nationalists/supremacists at UTk? I don't.
    He's called mass shootings 'false flag' operations and he has been responsible for the families of the victims of Sandy Hook facing a shit ton of harassment because of the bullshit he spouts. Also, he's facing lawsuits from those families and he had to reach a settlement with the creator of Pepe the Frog.
    I don't blame you and in fact I sympathize with you because of how much of a piece of shit she was. Thankfully she's not making another run for President because it would do more harm than good for the Democrats.
    True.
    Members of that reddit page were threatening and/or calling for violence against the Oregon state police as well as other public officials who were called in to retrieve Republican state senators who fled the state over a vote for some climate change-related bill. I'm not that familiar with Reddit because I've never been on there but apparently 'promoting hate, violence, terrorism, etc.' is against their terms of service so that is why it was quarantined.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

im gonna rate u dumb but im not gonna read the content or ur long comment

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

how does a shitpost go so far

is it possible to learn this power

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Honestly, I don't follow politics because there's so much shit going on every day that I can't follow because my tiny head can't comprehend and both sides are saying don't trust this don't trust that so there's no middle ground to go to for information. So Trump is getting called out for obstruction but he's saying no obstruction no collusion? That whole trump tower in Russia thing is hella confusing, I'm not sure what's going on in this country and I'm hella confused. Even worse is that I'll be able to vote in 2 years and I have no clue what's going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. .shirt

.shirt VIP

You’re 16, you ain’t voting for nothing lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Hashira

Hashira VIP

In reality though, Trump is pointlessly contrarian, and his views are populist, but not in the productive way. Hes not a monster like most people make him out, but hes not president material. Hed be better in a lower echelon of government, maybe state government.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  12. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Im gonna save people and just call this total sarcasm.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

If you want a tl;dr on the mueller report

Trump didn't collude with Russia to interfere with the election, however the several aides that Trump ordered to help collude with Russia basically outright declined to do so and resigned basically preventing him from colluding.

Russia however did 100% interfere with the election

Trump obstructed justice, however because he's a sitting President he cannot be committed with a crime unless impeached and removed from office then he'd be charged. Mueller could not say this outright because it is not within his power to conclude that the president must be impeached... it was his job to collect the evidence and provide a legal statement about the issue to which he said, "I am unable to clear the President of Obstruction of Justice" which is very legalese for he's not innocent but I am not allow to say he is guilty it was basically him passing the baton to Congress.

Only reason why he isnt being impeached is because there's not enough public support for it as the democrats have to convince the public that what they were told from the attorney general Barr was false information or in trump's words fake news

if they were to move forward with impeachment it'd likely ruin the democratic party for a handful of years since the public wouldnt trust them for a long time

Also not directed at anyone in particular but if you're gonna cry and whine about reading comments on here why the fuck are you on here to begin with suck it up and use that 3rd grade reading comprehension if you're gonna be dumb and ignorant about this whole thing at least make it entertaining enough for me to laugh at you

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Will you make a TL;DR Kappa

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. food

food VIP

TBH kanye actually kinda has a chance because millennials support him. Some people might even do it for the lols.
    I don't pay much attention to politics, but if things keep going the way they're going, I will have no choice but to vote for pedro

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

what?
    no lol kanye has no fucking chance at all. he'd probably get as many votes as deez nuts

he can't argue either, trump (considering he seems to be republican) would run over his ass in a debate, quite like how he did to Ted Cruz and Rubio in 2015/16

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  17. Thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Russia saved our asses for sure

• Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  19. @Robokiller87 can you give me a tldr on the mitch o'con thing and those subpoenas or smth?

20. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Is there a thread for European politics?