Trouble in Paradise

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by GRYPHN, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

crying on the inside

stay cringey

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

And this is the first thing I see when I wake up. Please tell me that you'll be back after your computer is fixed.... But until then I'll see you around :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Valedict

Valedict VIP

get ur job already and get ur new pc man

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Probably one of the worst ways to go, when you don't want to, but there's not much choice (n)
    Although we haven't talked that much, I've always considered you to be a really nice and cool guy. I hope those problems with GMod crashing either fix itself or you find a good solution. Looking forward to your surprise return!

Oh yeah, never told you those vids you've got on YouTube are my new favourite things to watch :p

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Whyy Noooo, Please come back soon!!!!

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh it sucks when shit like this happens and it forces you to leave. But don't fret! I am more than sure we will be able to help you figure this out, or you can figure it out, or it just fixes itself and all will be well and you can come back and enjoy time here again!!

Take care of yourself okay? I don't care about the points! Give em to me when you can but don't stress about it. Just get things in order so you can hurry your little ass back okay?

OKAY!?

Much love :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Really sad to see you go. The other day you said to quickest you leave was two months. So seeing you go a few days after really sucked. As cringy as you were at times (as in every second of every day). You were a great friend and great mod. Make sure to still stay in contact with us and we will always be here for you!

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I don't know how I didn't see this thread. Hope the best for you man. Get your issues fixed and then come back. ;)

9. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

I will miss ya buddy :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Hey dude you were honestly the first person to motivate me to become staff and i appreciate every second after that. What I had become was because of you and I Thank you for it. Love, Navi

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

It's really tragic that you left you where and probably will continue to be my favorite mod hope to see you back soon <\3

Edit: didn't you make one of these in May too? Anyway thought hope you solve your computer problems and come back to us it's not the same anymore without you.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    • Old Old x 13
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1