Denied trollster5's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by trollster5, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trollster5

trollster5 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    trollster5
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71900787
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not really sure why I was banned but I know like right before the ban I accidentally shot a dude a couple times due to lag. My internet really shit itself and for a few seconds I had the red disconnect thing in the top right corner. And when that was happening I clicked my mouse a few times to try and figure out if it was the server crashing or if it was my internet that went down.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Mods​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

You are currently banned Globally by Scuffed for "Toxic Gameplay + Targeting"
    Tagging @scuffed water

Please be patient while he collects his evidence.

3. trollster5

trollster5 Banned

Am I going to get a reply @Nathan776? Its been like 3 days and there has not even been an update. I do not even understand how I got banned for that

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Nathan isnt the one who banned you so he have no need to reply any further.
    You were banned by @scuffed water
    Please try tobstay patient while he collects his evidence.
    Your initial appeal was made less than 48 hours ago

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hello trollster, I don't know if you recall, but a few days ago, you decided to try to get Largo killed by asking the server "is there was a KOS on largo" and saying things along the lines of " im pretty sure largo is KOSed". After you had done that, I warned you verbally to not do things along the lines of this, as it is toxic gameplay since you are fully aware that there was no KOS, and are trying to get him killed.

Later that day, (or maybe the next I don't remember exactly), Syn banned you for loopholing slurs. During this session, not only were you loopholing slurs, (which is against the rules), you were targeting and harassing Syn because you felt that he was incorrect in how he was handling the situation on the server. After you were unbanned and everything cleared up, I was sent this video, which shows you doing the exact same type of KOS toxic gameplay I had warned you to not do in the server with Largo. This alone wasn't enough to warrant a ban, but this was nearing the last straw when it came to the toxic gameplay and abusing the KOS system, and on top of that, it is targeted at Syn. Then, I was later sent this video, which once again, shows you asking someone to shoot at Syn so you can kill him in "crossfire". Then, someone actually does shoot at him for no reason, which you clearly witnessed, and you proceeded to kill Syn in "crossfire" just like you said you earlier. This was now two instances of toxic gameplay after your warning not to, both targeted at Syn, which you were clearly getting "revenge" on for banning you. You also continued this harassment targeted at Syn shown in this screenshot here, which, with all factors considered led me to ban you for 5 days globally on the basis of Toxic Gameplay + Targeting. I feel no inclination to lift this ban or accept this appeal, because you continued to break the rules after being told not to, and were targeting my moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.