Approved Troll Face's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Femboy Gaming 420, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Meatwad
    Your Steam ID:
    yo mama is of obesity epidemic
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The other bans I got shouldn't count on here so don't even bring those up. i was playing my nuketown mc when some dude on the mic said kill me. so naturally and big brain wise i shot him in the head. he then reports me jokingly and says i love you with hearts (cute!). and i know for a FACT that report is invalid since it was a joke and he was just doing it for the vine. but when i get off and 4 days later join back....IM BANNED! modz clearly do not like going back to recordings....dont even say "i had to deal with the trolls!" you had a tmod on you should've been mighty prepared for this job! so yeah tl;dr dude on mic said kill me. i kill. he jokingly reports me. i leave knowing it's in invalid even told the mods in admin chat. i get banned. crying emoji. :cry:
    Evidence of Innocence:
    mod prob recorded it but if they didn't....corrupt mod then....pls demote him and give him a 32 week server ban. also mod was @Moleman and his tmod sex slave was @Lightning MZK()E@EK@E@​

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Wow this was incredibly long after the fact but thankfully I should still have all the required evidence. Give me some time to go through it. Also I dont think Lightning had anything to do with it IIRC.

4. he was in the server at the time. also i was forum banned doofus. man i am smart!

5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Apparently Steam has been saving screenshots to a folder that doesn't currently exist, which is... cool.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So from my memory alone, here's what happened:

You killed a fellow innocent after they basically asked you to and they reported you for it. I don't remember what the report said but your response was somewhere along the lines of "He said 'shoot me in the face' so I did"

[​IMG]

This is still RDM of course, and I would think you would know that. You told me you were leaving and before I could tell you to stay you had already left. I waited a round, then banned you for RDM and Leave (Second Offense).

I'll be accepting your appeal anyway because as mentioned before I apparently have no solid evidence of this (thanks Steam <3) and also because there's only 2 days left on it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.