Denied Trash's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Jiggly-Puff, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    Got banned for speaking and posting arabic memes lol.

I know it's in the rules but like bruh, I wasn't hurting nor harassing anyone and sb was kinda dead.
    I was just having fun, is It not allowed?

Also that warning I didn't saw it until I got banned j3​
    Related Evidence:
    The images were like my pfp lol​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@j3kthehalls banned you in sb the other day but you had multiple warnings from myself included

3. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

while we wait for j3k heres a gyazo collection of just SOME of the instances where you decided to speak in another language, and the warnings you also recieved

gyazo.com/collections/8dea9ea78e8c2333d4136403cac6ea82

now tell me, why did you continue after the warnings? oh also theres also an instance where you thought you could cheat the system and speak non english and quickly delete it, which unfortunatly for you is logged

why should you be unbanned?

4. Oh yeah I was cheating the system, you see Im actually a hacker and might as well ban your minecraft, not like I didn't know that. You tell me why is it not allowed?

5. Also, those images are from the first ban, this appeal is for the 2nd one

6. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

So here is the image from your second ban
    [​IMG]
    You lietrally had just gotten unbanned that day and hopped into sb and decided to not speak english. Can you give me a good reason to unban you?

7. No, not really, but can you give me a good reason to speak English? I was legit just posting random stuff without hurting anyone!

8. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Well im gonna deny this appeal since you decided to get yourself rebanned within 1 hour of getting your last SB ban lifted. In the future please refrain from speaking non english in shoutbox or it will be escelated into a full on fourm ban

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.