trapping people in rooms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edsel cervantes, Sep 14, 2019.

1. something has to be done about this, someone can just trap you in a room and you cannot do anything about it, if he is a t he can just wait for others to come and shoot you down and if you shoot him for it its rdm. he can place a c4 close to the room and will still be rdm.

2. You are allowed to kill people keeping you trapped if there is an imminent threat to your survival. If someone placed a C4 and he still won't move, you can kill.

3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

or use !stuck

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Reasons you can kill people for blocking exits:
    • a C4 would kill/injure you
    • lethal grenade (incind, frag)
    • room you are trapped in is a lethal T trap
    Otherwise, type @stuck if there is a mod on, if not then you better have a good trigger finger if they decide to shoot you.

5. i got slayed because of that, later ban since i feld that the it was not rdm. and then left for a while

6. still got slay cause of mod saying its rdm and i cannot do anything against it

7. That moderator is wrong.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

which one got you the slay? the c4?

9. a t trap me i a room and said i was gonna died, someone had said there was a c4 somewhere near the house, i was under the house soo i shoot him. he was a t and report me, mod gave me a slay for rdm

10. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

It all depends on if you said that in the report response and how big the house is (as in, if the c4 would reach where you were from everywhere in the house/around the house), where "near the house" is, etc.

You could have gotten slain for:
    not saying the c4 part in the report response;
    for being safe from the c4 in that room;
    for not really knowing where it is since people only said "near the house" and you didn't hear it yourself and you weren't even there when they noticed;
    (but I'm not 100% certain on how much you need to know about the c4, I just assume you need a general idea of where it is or can hear it first)

That's 3 reasons you might have been slain for off of the top of my head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Radio's are iffy though, they have a C4 beeping option.

@Humancowcakes❄ what's your view on that?

12. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Always include vital info such as C4s in your report responses

13. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Yeah. Defo include all info in reports. Mods can't do much if they report saying "Killed me" and you just say "you blocked door"

14. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

throw nade at your feet
    run away
    if someone blocks you shoot them
    : D

15. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

16. veL

veL VIP

i always kill doorway trappers and just say "i heard C4" in the report, mods never bother to check if there was any c4/radio

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. the !stuck didnt work, just died anyways.

18. !stuck isn't automatic. It just alerts any staff that are on the server that you are stuck.

Which is pretty useless anyway in cases where the mod is still alive or already preoccupied with reports or when there's no mod on the server.

19. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

I think the rules right now are just fine. It can be a Traitor's strategy to trap you in a room to isolate you - and with a little map knowledge, you will simply not go in such rooms. That's the game - pay attention.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Exactly, and if an extremely suspicious guy does corner you in a room and you have to wait for him to attack first, you should gaily crouch jump around to fuck up your own hitbox.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1