Rejected traitorous acts

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Danny, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny

Danny VIP

make throwing away dna scanner a t act. it takes away the innos abilities to identify traitors without detectives and i think its pretty self explanatory. thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

nah fam rules are gucci rn this adds another T act making things more complex

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

+1. In my opinion getting rid of a DNA scanner is tantamount to getting rid of a diamond ore block or gold block. It removes a tool for an innocent objective.

4. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

Dont think I have ever witnessed someone throwing a DNA scanner away.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. no, no, and NO

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Same, I just pick it up and keep it in my inventory. Is there actually any traitorous item that fills the same spot in the inventory as dna scanner?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

While it helps the traitors if you throw a DNA scanner off the map, it can't really prove that you are a T, especially if you don't know whether or not the DNA scanner has DNA. I mean, you could argue that by throwing it off you help the traitors by not being able to track them via DNA, but if we go by that logic than anything that can even barely be considered helping the traitors is killable. What if I am an innocent and I throw my gun down? Technically i'm making it so I can't shoot the traitor if they come at me. I will have to discuss this with the team. I will have an answer in about an hour or so.

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The staff team has decided not to implement this. One of the reasons sighted is that we can't see DNA scanner on deathscene, and so we wouldn't really be able to enforce this. Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.