Traitor version of Taser.

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Hongo, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

The Stun Dart.

Ragdolls people who it hits, just like the taser. Wouldnt that be lit?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

it's LIT FAM

I'd like see it maybe poison the player as well, slowly building up until it's too late and they'll slowly start dying.

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

could also just add poison dart gun, altho i have heard complaints about the flashing screen for like a whole minute getting annoying

4. audrey

audrey batty VIP

Mm... I don't know, to make it worth using you'd have to give it more than 2 charges, otherwise one asks why you would use it over the gauss rifle (except maybe in close quarters) or the harpoon. And then I wonder if a gun that effectively is an instakill and has 3+ charges is really 'fun'.

5. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Just give the traitors god mod :sleep:
    -1, game doesn't need to be changed

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Yeah I mean who would suggest a change to TTT in the TTT Suggestions sub-forum??

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

The poison dart gun or similar weapons were discussed previously a couple times already and never implemented.

As for the ragdoll effect: That could be a cool weapon, but hard to get right.
    If it just ragdolls people so you can immediately kill them, it would come too close to serving the purpose of a knife/harpoon by basically being an instant kill. It would also have to be different from the detectives tazer, yet not to far from it to keep the theme. Also not too strong or weak. Multiple charges could be op, while with only one charge, there's no real incentive to buy it because it basically does the same thing as a knife/harpoon but is more difficult to pull off.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019