Rejected Traitor Tester - Game Fix

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Alex, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex VIP

Traitor Tester

Just a quick fix me and some others think is necessary. People are breaking / destroying the Traitor Tester before the round starts (especially when a new map is selected), this breaks the purpose of having Traitor Tester destruction if anyone can do it before the round and get away with it considering you don't have a role, I suggest it should become available as soon as you're assigned your roles, making it so Innocents have a chance of identifying people, maybe even reducing the amount of False KOS's and RDM's.

EDIT: After making this thread I've realised @robear has already addressed the issue.

Robear's Thread: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/lets-talk-killing-t-testers-pre-round.39541/

2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

NO I LOVE DESTROYING TESTER PRE ROUND

3. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

The traitor tester is a crutch to force people to not play in a truly immersive playstyle as I have stated in his thread.

4. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

This is not a suggestion i could see going far, if someone destroys a traitor tester so be it, it would be the same as them destroying it as the round starts and nobody knowing who did it, easy fix, it should be kosable :thinking: -1 This just seems unnecessary. Not having the traitor tester adds a sense of mystery and makes it harder for the innocents because with the tester it's a clean cut round for the innocents to easily beat the traitors, i find it also comical destroying the tester pre round because if the innos destroy it then it's their fault they don't have it, it's more of the luck of the draw.

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Testers are already a controversial topic in TTT. It is true that testing takes away a portion of the Gameplay. The option of playing a without a tester is favorable by many, so we leave it in the hands of the players.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.