Traitor strategies

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Daniel Recker, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Daniel Recker

Daniel Recker Regular Member

Traitor tactics
    Hello people I want to share some of my tactics whenever I become a traitor (team usually wins )

1-every man for himself
    as you can understand form the topic every man should fight for himself.
    this method needs fast reaction and a good ping.
    )IMPORTANT)for traitor if you see one of you t m8s want to attack someone first be sure there is no one around to k.o.s GBA on you .
    (IMPORTANT) if you t m8 attacks someone and he is under attack or massive attack help him or you are both screwed up even for GBA or UNBody.
    (this methods has 20% chance of winning)

2-couple t’s

in this method you create a team of 2 t’s and help each other to kill the innos.
    first t’s roll: he is the person that commits the murder and should be fast and finish the job as fast as possible (DON’T ID THE BODY ; unless someone is nearby and you should play a role and false k.o.s a person that he/she is in the opposite place from the other inno to cover your murder ) after that when the other guy is dead go and kill the inno that alive because he finds out that it was a false k.o.s on a inno m8.
    second t’s roll: he is the person that covers the murder (watch his six) and if someone find out who is the killer he should kill the person asap and hold the line as much as he can until they find a way out or survive the attack .
    after that you should hide or burn the bodies (both t’s) as fast as they can .
    the option you chose (burn or hide) depends on the status that you are in.
    (this methods has 45% chance of winning)

3-sacrifice >(Against the rules)

in this method when the traitors have been chosen they can choose their best man or their worst man to sacrifice him (it should be accepted by the person 2 ofcurse :D)
    the chosen and another t should be team m8ts.
    the chosen attacks a inno and he may or he may not kill him and other may see him or not (if both were no’s he would continue the proses like the second method (couple t’s).

When someone see the chosen one killing a persona and put a kos on him the other t that he/she is his team m8 should kill the chosen to gain the innos trust and kill em little by little when they are separated and put false k.o.s on them.
    in this status you can shoot the inno or the detective that is shooting u and you can go behind the chosen to make a crossfire for not braking the rules.
    (other can chose their own method)
    P.S:THIS IS @Noctorious suggestion and i think it is very help full with this method you can use it .
    ''Avoid being KOS by GBA by shooting around your T-buddy without damaging them. Then when the innos kill him claim you are proven''

(this methods has 50% chance of winning)

4-bombing
    t’s put bombs in the dark corners and blow the place of (most the t’s should do this and other should put an eye on them to protect them like snipers)

(this method has N/A chance of winning):it depends on your team work.

5-GANG BANG
    in this method the whole t team gather around and kill everyone (innos and d’s) they see
    p.s;(we used this method 5 times and all 5 times we won)
    (this methods has 80% chance of winning)

6-shark/tribal
    In this method 3 or 4 t’s gatter next to a detective or a pro inno and slay him with guns (usually used for detectives)
    (this methods has 50% chance of winning)

7-J&R: (Jihad and Run)
    make a fake problem or scene that someone kill another person or something like that . that people gather around and make a huge crowd and Jihad yourself for this case you can use the sacrifice method to make it more realistic.
    (this methods has 60-75% chance of winning)

8-Trouble maker

in this method you should be very fast.
    (if you are not dont even try to test it)
    so there are 2 or more innos in your AO and you are a T .
    you should place your self in the last position and have a place to hide and run. after that you use your silenced gun to damage (NOT TO KILL) the person that he is the head of others and hide as fast as you can after that if no one notices you the 2 innos start killing each other :)

this is a example with numbers
    1: (first inno)
    2: (second inno)
    3: (you as a T)

1 2 3
    -------/
    (wall)
    you shoot number 1 and hide
    1 2
    -------/ 3
    after that when they are dead you can walk a way from opposite path and DO NOT ID THE BODIES or get busted by the id bodies

1&2(dead)
    -------/ 3 ====>
    or if one of the innos under stand try to hide/ run or head shot them

(this methods has 65% chance of winning)

Lie
    lie so well that you convince yourself. If you call false KoS's with a reason, and you sounce convincing and like the truster party in this encounter, people will do the killing for you.

Many times I have used the power of my voice to lie and convince people that someone else is a traitor, even if they saw me kill someone and call me out, the server will trust the most powerful and convincing voice.
    by (@Chris. )

(this methods has 80% chance of winning)

that’s it hope you enjoy this topic please comment down below your ideas or your methods I’ll put them and write your name next to it .
    hope you can use em and act better in the games.

i will update this topic if anything new comes to my mind

and sorry for bad spelling i am not english

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

This is against the rules. Traitors are not allowed to kill other traitors, even with permission unless its in defense or crossfire.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. MythMe

MythMe VIP

I'd much more prefer the "blast them all" strategy, which works 100% of the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

My favorite traitor strategy is to turn off my computer. My teammates feel betrayed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Avoid being KOS by GBA by shooting around your T-buddy without damaging them. Then when the innos kill him claim you are proven

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

It baffles me that this was ever allowed.

7. Daniel Recker

Daniel Recker Regular Member

thanks for your suggestion i'll put it in the topic

8. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

My favourite, and this requires a mic to work - Lie, lie so well that you convince yourself. If you call false KoS's with a reason, and you sounce convincing and like the truster party in this encounter, people will do the killing for you.

Many times I have used the power of my voice to lie and convince people that someone else is a traitor, even if they saw me kill someone and call me out, the server will trust the most powerful and convincing voice.

• Agree Agree x 2