Denied Trader's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Trader, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trader

Trader New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Trader
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:459181277
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for no reason whatsoever, the ban was weird cause its not in the rules for TTT. I was banned for having a trick name when i was told to change my name *Traitor* to something else by MoleMan I changed it * Traitoor * then he kicked me again telling me to change it so i did *Trader*
    then i'm banned for 1 day saying "No Troll Names / Tricking other people to think you're a different role " I then recheck the rules and there was nothing, and i mean nothing against it. So why was i banned for this reason when all i did was have a name that i then changed to a "Trick Name" this is kinda of stupid (P.S I changed my name to a name that was acceptable in the end even if it sounds like traitor its bannable / kickable apparently i then reread the rules and saw traitor is against it but trader isnt against the rules because it says when called out trader and traitor have a difference when called out)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG] *Image of the ban*​

2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I've seen this. Will respond in a bit.

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

4. Moleman

Screenshot_20200716-200209_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here is the rule in question. As you can see, it says "Confusing nicknames are names that are meant to cause confusion when called out". 'Traitor', 'Traitoor' and 'Trader' are all confusing nicknames.

I gave you multiple warnings (more than I should have, mind you) and you proceeded to argue with me over the definiton of a confusing name. This appeal is denied.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2020
  5. Moleman

Here's most of the screenshots I got of me warning you and you arguing/changing your name.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.