Accepted TOS / Information

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Yellow, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

5 page thread I read everything at once and responded to the dumbest things to curb misinfo. Do you call it nitpicking when your mods read all damagelogs for a round and call out specific highlights???

People don't understand big brain take they rate dumb ezclap, literally impossible for me to be wrong btw

yup for first half

"super old" this thread is barely 4 months old so even if the change was made it's not old. Thats basically yesterdays news

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Just gonna stop responding after this. But to answer your question. Yes. I do. I get on my mod's ass when they "slay hunt" or "ban hunt." Everyone deserves the same chance, and nitpicking damage just makes the game less fun.

But what you did is take jabba's post out of context. His post was in response to Indy asking "what would happen if someone used the IPs maliciously. He answered saying that they would be permabanned and legal action would be an option for the victim. You took that to mean that jabba was saying mods should keep IP access because it would be illegal for them to misuse it. I dont mean to attack anyone, but I also dont stand for people twisting the words of others. Ive been in a couple relationships now where I now view them as highly manipulative. I dont know if that was your intent. I dont think that was your intent. But that's how it came off to me.

3. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Could say the same about Jabba's post, as the person was clearly asking a rhetorical question about "what is stopping people from abusing it"?

It wasn't Indy either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Ryan Highman is an admin, but with an Xpro sized ego.

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. RyanHymenman

Lmao. And I said after that last post Id stop. But after a discussion with iii, I see that I also misunderstood the intent of nitro's initial message. So it seems I'm eating my own words. My b

6. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

smh derailing

But anyways
    So it's now admin+? no longer mods included?

7. RyanHymenman

Correct. We have already retroactively stripped all current mods of the ability to view IP's. It is also now part of promotion protocol for admins to make sure they do that upon promoting new mods.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

because Nathan removed it from mods

Suggestion: Approved
    Thread: Locked

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Never mind this isn't xpro as an admin, imagine eating your own words instead of fighting your point to the death.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.