Topic Wrongly Locked?!?!

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BryanTehHero, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BryanTehHero

BryanTehHero New Member

Your In Game Nickname: BryanTehHero
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51392412
    Which Server: ttt west 66.150.188.73:27015

Why should you be unbanned: Mango Tango says he banned me for shooting players at the beginning of the round...Which I did...and was SLAIN FOR IT. So why was I banned for rdm leave...? Why am banned? If I was shooting players and was slain for it then HOW THE FUCK is it rdm and leave? Please don't lock my topic without allowing me to even respond. I shot a player at the beginning of the round, not PLAYERS. And was slain for it...I don't see the problem?!? 180 day ban. That's half a year...are you fuckin serious? All the other mods/admins thought it was perfectly fine when I was online playing that my ban shouldn't be put into act. Maybe your tired or something but I told you that I was banned 3 days after my purposely ban, so those are probably the wrong logs. And the time I supposed to be banned I took the slay and was slain on my t round, left the game continue for another hour as I went afk, came back on and was in force spectate, left for about an hour-couple hours, came back on after I was done irl and saw that I was banned. All my other rdm and leaves have been like this to. ITS COMPLETELY UNFAIR TO BAN SOMEONE WHO WAITS A ROUND TO SEE IF THEY NEED TO BE SLAIN, LEAVES, THEN COMES BACK ON TO SEE THEY HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR PAST OCCURRENCES. I went through the trouble of making an account, and 30 hrs of gameplay. This obviously tells any one that I do care for the server and respect its rules. And again i'm going to stress that I took my slay for shooting said player and left. Maybe you talked to the wrong bunch of people but i've had over 10+ friend requests from people I actually like in just 2 gaming days. I'm going to stress this again, I shot a player -probably did like 8 damage cuz I was just fucking around-, took my slay, waited over an hour before I left, and then was banned for rdm and leave. I don't know about you but that's not rdm and fucking leave. Those players I shot were probably all my new friends who equally shoot me and false kos which I have no problem with because the point of a game is fun, I know it's called serious ttt but holy fucking shit dude, all this over something so small? I've never even seen the person who banned me in the game before LOL. This is pretty outrageous to have some one come on my thread and tell me what I already know and ban me wrongly.

The reason you were banned by me is because I came onto an unstaffed server and retrieved the logs from previous rounds. When I did this, I found you had been shooting players at the beginning of rounds and the other players had verified this. I cannot stress the fact that even if there is not a staff member online when you decide to randomly damage someone, you are not allowed to RDM them; server rules apply at all times.

This is very untrue and it's not fair to ban without evidence, only asking for proof. The time I was on the server there were admins on, you obviously have the wrong logs because if there was an admin/mod on I wouldn't have been slain which I was. THE POINT IS I NEVER EVEN RDM'D AND LEFT SO THE BAN IS FALSE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

your ban appeal was denied, we would gladly appreciate it if you would not spam the forum.

3. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Firstly, you need to watch it with all the profanity you have in this ban appeal. This is down right disrespectful and makes you look completely bad. Why should we unban you now? Seeing all the things you just had to say to one individual. Although, you could say that your asking something from all of us staff members. You also could have taken this directly to MangoTango if you really felt that it was wrongly Locked. Instead of you making this whole profanity post.

I'd also like to say that you talk about the most inappropriate things in the server. You do know there are sometimes and most likely people under the age of 13? I'm not only concerned about this, I do understand that this game isn't completely made for kids but the things you bring up and talk about in voice chat are utterly disgusting.

I hope you fix this ban appeal for your sake. As this could possibly lead to a forum warning or ban on the forums.

4. BryanTehHero

BryanTehHero New Member

Apollo, there's a mute button, which I pointed out to you, please don't bring up disrespect as you gagged me multiple times under conditions not listed in the !motd. I meant no disrespect but it's obscene to ban a player you weren't even in a game with and then claim "I HAVE TEH LOGS" when most things in gmod are explained through voice chat.

My appeal was denied but unjustly and unrightly as the admin banned me falsely as I clearly pointed out that it was not "rdm and leave" because I have taken all my slays and told him he had the wrong logs because even tho my ban was "Active" I could still play....Why am I having to explain this again? It took me 10 minutes to write all this ban appeal and you call it "spam". Again I love this server but the way things are handled...leave much to be desired as there are just to many things to be banned for and to less credibility. For example...I have been charged with rdm and leave by an admin who's never been in a game with me. It's not like i intentionally killed some one, gmod is meant to be fun and chaotic. Look at all the "RDM AND LEAVE" appeals, it's not really the players fault but the confusion with the system's fault.

To adress apollo again, I meant no disrespect, I include words like "fucking" to emphasize my point, its not like I said "so so and so is a fucking idiot and deserves to die"...?
    I know you don't like me and would rather see me banned but if it's not relevant please don't attempt to make things that I say seem oh so terrible.

Rdm and leave = damaging/killing a player and not taking your slay/staying the whole round.
    I did take my slay and stayed the entire round so why am I banned for this reason? if it was mass rdm that would only be a week ban if i honestly "shot multiple players"
    Why am I banned by a player who's never been in a game with me? Wolflord, fish, tsu, ect, were in my game with me and had no problems other than the occasional crowbar or accidental rdm...which they do no play favorites and I was in fact SLAYED. Ask any of these staff members, they are completely unbiased in dealing punishment and are O.K admins with me

See what I be saying?

5. Swervingmcgee

Swervingmcgee Banned

Bryan, I know what you are trying to say, but it makes you look unprofessional.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

First of all, MangoTango locked your topic because the debate was already finished. You're supposed to be following the rules around the server, which aren't that hard to follow to begin with. According to MangoTango, you were banned for damaging players (over a period of time of course and not just at once, which is what you're assuming) without any staff online. Regardless of your intentions, you're not supposed to be trying to damage players intentionally. Even if it's for fun. Doing so can actually get you a slay if you damage a person enough. Since you were slain by Mango for RDMing without any staff online, I'm seeing that the ban is correct.

Second, why make a second topic when the first one already explains why you were banned in the first place? Do you really want to make a second forum post when you could've asked MangoTango to unlock the post directly and then explain why you felt it shouldn't be locked. You could've done this, but instead, you chose to go on a massive diatribe which does have some very interesting choice words. Talking like this is definitely not the right approach to an appeal.

And finally, I would also like to talk about the things you talk about in-game. For the past couple of days when I saw you play, you seem to have a problem with talking over voice chat about certain concepts (which I will not talk about due to its sheer inappropriate nature) which many mods including myself have asked you to stop talking about. People want to play this game (both younger and older) without having to listen to it.

You need to fix this appeal and edit out a LOT of the things that were said as far as language goes. Just a word of advice.

7. BryanTehHero

BryanTehHero New Member

Why do you keep talking about things that aren't relevant to my wrongful ban. I'd like to stress again that

Rdm and Leave = damaging/killing another player and not taking slay/staying the whole round\

I've taken my slay and accordingly.
    PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BAN APPEAL.
    If you want me to stop talking about such things then I will, or go to tab and find my name and mute me.
    Talking about my language? That's just how I speak sorry, i've said "I meant no disrespect"
    This topic is to talk about my wrongful banning, about rdm and leave, not for hate and correction of the way I speak, -hurts my feelings-. You can't just ban me for something
    I didn't do without and provide no evidence and logs and say I was damaging players and such when no admins were online because admins got online during that time period which I remember, it was during magma and I ASKED FOR A MOD TO GET ONLINE LOL. I have no idea where you got all these stories from because YOU WEREN'T ONLINE, but nothing happened out of the ordinary, compared to most of the other players.... Most of those rounds I was t and the other rounds I was fucking with dubstep reject, ced, tittysprinkles, and wolflord and a couple of my other friends who were just fuckin around and NO RDM REPORTS were put against me. You want respect from me but all in game you've treated me with disrespect, why should I return the favor? to kiss ass? None of my hate is directed towards mango tango as I''ve never spoken with him, completely unbiased. You cannot ban me for "language" or attitude just because you feel like it.

again
    RDM AND LEAVE = damaging/killing another player and LEAVING/NOT TAKING SLAY/NOT STAYING THE ENTIRE ROUND

IF THE LOGS show me damaging multiple people -which no rdm reports were made because it was my friends- then that is mass rdm which is my first time offense...a week ban or month not half a year. I don't even know what time period is being mentioned because I didn't rdm and leave i'd like to mention...

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Just because it's your friends that you are randomly damaging does not make it okay to randomly damage them. I came onto an unstaffed server-one which you were no longer on or in specator mode-and saw your RDM's. The unstaffed server had no staff online when you committed these offenses. What may have happened to you was that you made it through our ban list, which has been a little latent lately, and you might have RDM'd and stayed your entire slay round. Then, when you finally did log off, the ban list updated and your ban kicked in; this has happened with other players, as well.

10. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Hello Bryan. The night you were kicked out of the server for the reason "You arent supposed to be here", I was in a talk with Highwon (the owner of the server) because we have been having some issues with bans right now, mainly on our West server. A staff member online with you questioned me whether you were banned and why you were on the server, so I went and looked at the banlist and it showed that you had an active global ban and shouldn't have been able to join the server. Talking to Highwon, I used that as an example as to what is happening with the ban system, so he kicked you out of the server to see if the bans were working again.

I know it can be confusing for a situation like that, but you did have an active ban and the fact that you were on the server and taking a slay for RDM is a completely different scenario than what you were banned for. In either case, you shouldn't be RDMing and I would hope you learn by the time you accrue a 5th offense of RDM & Leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.