Approved TomGervais's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TomGervais, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tom Gervais
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83143893
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I will do my best not to disturb the gameplay in the future. And also I wonder why I was banned on this server? Yesterday I killed people by the rules. There could be misunderstandings, but we kind of solved them.
    Btw i was banned for 4 days.Thats mean i mass rdm?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don’t even know why I was banned. Can anyone tell me about this?​

2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Nagisa
    Please wait patiently while they respond.

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I’ve seen this and will reply tonight

4. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Hey Sorry, i’ve been extremely busy I had something irl happen, then i had to do stuff with my dad afterwards then I was with my friends 80 I should have the ability to handle this for sure tonight.

6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Hey Tom, seeing as I was the one to collect the evidence and Nagisa won't be able to answer in time, I will be taking over your appeal so let's get right to it shall we?

This is the report you were banned for:
    20190907183556_1.jpg
    You damaged and killed WAFFAR with an incendiary grenade when both of you were traitors. Seeing as there was no warning in chat or t chat, the report was valid.
    However, before I could issue the slays you left the game. Shortly after, you were banned.
    20190907183606_1.jpg

Your ban is about to expire, and your history regarding rdm and leave is clean, so I will be lenient here and unban you shortly.
    Keep in mind though, the ban will not be voided. That means that if you rdm and leave again it will be a second offense, resulting in a longer ban.

Appeal: Accepted, Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.