Denied Tomer1793's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tomer1793, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomer1793

Tomer1793 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tomer1793
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:154056494
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I was banned for hacking/No Recoil and well thats total BS, I was using the M4A4
    and I was just trying to play and guess what I try to get on I get banned for 30 days, I checked the forums I saw theres a report on me and it was accepted and the worse part about this is that I was not even hacking!
    Maybe the gun has no recoil I honestly don't know, and I never even looked at it because that seemed irrelevant. And who knows maybe the dude who reported me has lag but I doubt it.

@dark of dutch
    Original report:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-tomer1793.37362/
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Try shooting the M4A4 ingame... Thats all I got.​

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

You were banned by @dark of dutch for the report you have linked. Please wait for his response on how he analyzed the evidence.

3. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Hey Tomer1793,

Thank you for taking your time to create a appeal.

Like you already know, you were reported on the forums.
    Now I looked into the evidence and saw where Mythme's suspicion was coming from. There seems to be no recoil in the demo.

As I was not sure enough, I asked @Opalium who has a little more experience with no recoil hacks. In agreement with Opalium I had to bann you for hacking/cheating.

I used a short demo of a fellow mod that had recorded the firing of a M4A4, It seems I lost the link for this demo and I am unable to share it with you here.
    There was a clear difference in the recoil of his demo and the demo recorded spectating you.

I'll wait with finishing this appeal after Opalium had a chance to respond.

Kind regards,

Dark of Dutch.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Just to point out,

My ping was perfect at the time and Eu2 was completly Lag free.

And i know M4A4 has low recoil since i use it. But at the time you had no recoil at all.
    There was also you with the mp7 with no recoil. And that has more recoil than M4A4

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I decided to record MythMes demos again because you honestly can't even tell what's going on in that powerpoint slideshow

I know I'm not related to the report, but since I took the time out of my day to upload that in a bearable framerate, I think I'm allowed to say that all this stuff about no-recoil seems made up and you guys only think that because you want to believe it so badly. For example in the 2nd clip with M4A4 you can clearly see his crosshair nudge upwards when the first shot is fired. It's very easy to see in .25x speed.
    In the MP7 clip you can see his crosshair go up and down proving there is recoil happening but Tomer is adjusting it by pulling the crosshair down.
    The only part I would deem ''suspicious'' is the the couple shots fired at the floor in the first clip, but if you look at even that in .25x speed you can see there is a small nudge on his crosshair. You also have to remember that these are 30tick demos, which do not represent very small details very well, such as the tiny recoil the M4A4 has.

If you really wish to record someone using no-recoil hacks and have undeniable evidence, record them using a gun with a high recoil or shooting a wall while moving as little as possible. The demos we have here are in my opinion inconclusive and I'm not sure when we stooped low enough to call this good enough proof for banning someone for 30 days. Thanks.

6. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Hello Tomer1793,

I think we had enough time for anyone else to respond to this appeal and for you to give anymore evidence of your innocence.

Just to quickly answer Miggo, if I had ignored this report for the kind of gun that was used, it would only be fair to ignore every report in the future involving these guns.
    Together with some fellow mods and lead admin Opalium we came to the conclusion that the given evidence had no recoil.
    The report was found valid and punishment was given.

I will have to mark the appeal as Denied because of the lack of evidence needed for your defence. It's corrected by multiple staff members as well.

Appeal: Denied.
    Thread: Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.