Approved Togo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Togo ✿, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    togo
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok I might have metagamed but like it wasn't even that severe and didn't even affect the round. Also in the extended rules, it says
    3. PUNISHMENT: The punishments for Metagaming and Toxic game play are up to an Admin's Discretion. We will often weigh the severity of the situation before making a judgement. Usually, repeated offenses will be necessary for us to take action.
    I only metagamed 1 round and said two things and I got a 1 week global ban, so I mean either fix the extended rules or unban me so its you don't look so hypocritical.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    none​

2. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hello Togo i dealt with your ban and i personally thought i was being reasonable since almost every other meta gaming ban ive seen has been minimum two weeks. Given that as you said it in the end didnt affect the round i decided two weeks was too harsh, however given that various players where unable to enjoy said round i felt it warranted a ban. I am happy to discuss perhaps shortening your ban if you so wish.

3. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Dunno if it has any weight, but as the player with their round objectively the most effected, I'd rather not Togo be banned.
    It's annoying, but not global-ban worthy. It's objectively better than being RDMd, and that's only a slay.

4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

To preface, I don't mind being punished since I did in fact metagame during that one round. I just think a week global ban is too large for what I did. People were accusing juice of being a T since she had been a T for the 2 past rounds so i just said in chat she was and to my knowledge nobody kos'd her or killed her because of what I said and most people took it as a joke. I also told the last inno he was the last alive, which that last person said after that round he knew and just accepted his death. So nobody to my knowledge got rdm'd from what I said which really had no effect on the round. The report is misleading on that part since it only shows what I said, and not showing the full picture of what happened that round showing what I said had virtually no effect on the round. The only people really that were technically affected were the Juice and the 2 ts alive still at most 3 people which two of them took no offense to it. Also there was a mod on the server so it really kinda undermining the mod by just making a forums report instead of having the mod deal with on the server, which in my opinion is counter-intuitive since the mod could easily ban for a day temporarily and had an admin extended it. I feel like the report really paints what I did worse than it was, buts it's up to you if you want to unban me.

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Just commenting to say, that the reason it wasnt handled imediately on the server was due to the mod seeking admin-discretion.

When it comes to metagaming admin discretion is needed for the ban lenght

6. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hey @Togo Sorry for the late reply been working today, Am accepting your appeal but not voiding your ban

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.