Toast Can Never Be Bread Again

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by lil f, May 8, 2017.

1. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Disregard the name change (pls I'm French Toast), I'm sorry to say that I have resigned from my moderator position. It's been over 5 months since I was picked up as a trial, and it's been one hell of a ride. I don't have some huge wild explanation other than a couple smallish reasons. The first being the approach of finals and the end of the school year. I need to make sure all my ducks are in a row. The second has to do with personal and family life that has added an extra amount of stress. The third and final reason would have to be lack of motivation. I love doing reports, training trials, talking to the community, etc. But there's no longer that drive that gets me to get on and staff every day. I'm sorry to whoever I've let down in that regard.

As there is not much left to say, here goes the tags in no particular order. (If I leave you out, you know I love you and I'm sorry in advance)

@Pandora? I'd just like to start off by saying thank you. You gave me the chance no one else would have. You were my motivation. I strived every day to be better, to make you proud. I hope I haven't let you down. Sorry for all the times I've gone to you for advice on dumb things, but you're one of the people I trust most. You are by far the most special person in this community. Thank you, and much love <3
    @Pacifist I know we were supposed to be together until the end, and I'm sorry I didn't let you know I was considering this. Things have changed so much since we were both in Pandora's Box, and you've come so far. Thank you for sticking by me.
    @Sir Clutch @Kythol I wish we had kept in touch more. Thinking back to those Vanilla days, so much has changed.
    @Luna♥ We've both gone back to how things used to be, haven't we. Honestly, you're who got me to stick around here. I was just a nobody floating around nilla when you actually remembered my existence whenever I'd play. Now I'm still a nobody, but a slightly more known nobody. Thank you for sticking by me through all the bumps in the road.
    @Machinekiller00 I swear I would have failed my trial phase without you. You already know anything I could possibly have to say, so I'll keep it short. Thank you for being there for me to lean on through everything, for all that you've given me, and for being a truly amazing friend.

I know I left some extremely important people out, but you know who you are. Let's finish this off with some tunes.

• Friendly Friendly x 31
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

f

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

4. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

That video made me tear up tbh

Good luck again :)

5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Good luck in your exams, and let's hope you get that drive to staff once more.
    Farewell, French Toast.

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You're supposed to start with the tunes. Gosh.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Ay lil f, here's a lil f for you.

f

8. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

F(rench) It was good getting to know you while you were on the staff team (although not much but it was cool.) Good luck on your finals.

9. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

no tag
    me sad

lil squad will rise
    You know where to hmu :>

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

so i was training jigat and suddenly admin joins then you join and surprise

[​IMG]

like i said didn't staff much with you but you had a good run and hope you at least had fun while doing it. gl with your school stuff and if you need anything just hmu :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Where the fuck is the sad rating???

Seriously though you were a fantastic mod and I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors and hey, eventually you will come back because we all know the saying... They always come back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Good luck with your life, sad to see you leave :(

f

13. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

French,

I will miss you. You (almost) trained me and you helped me throughout the early stages of my mod phase.
    Please keep up here.
    F

14. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Your title reminds me of a speech I did back in year 11 where the theme was "chain without a link" and I made an analogy saying a toast without a toaster is just bread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

F

Thanks for helping train me. Bye bye french. Good luck on finals

16. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

But toast can become bread again

17. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

"Can i have channel admin" you'll be missed frenchie

18. F :(

19. Pls dont leave :cry: f

20. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Toast is still bread, the same as Ice is still water. Just toast will not go back to naked break!