To many loopholes

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Indy226, Aug 5, 2019.

?

Is there several loopholes which need some fixing or more defineing

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Also i noticed that alotta you making responses on here are giving out the books response to what i said, doesnt mean thats what the mods hand out

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Ultimately staff members still hold the right to choose to not forgive any RDMs. If you're been slain already, then it's not really a problem of the staff, rather blame the guy who was afk. Or actually, don't. You should just accept the slay at that point.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Any examples?

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Penny

Penny VIP

Just look at all the threads he's made reporting more for his "examples".

Imaging raising your kid and they come out like this.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

That's three times more than you should

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

If i do and its legal

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Dodley27

You can say it as long as it's within the rules but it gives people a bad impression of you

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

• Winner Winner x 6
  9. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

If the player comes back from being AFK and says that they forgive before the player serves the slay then the slay would be, presumably, removed. If not, it should stay.

No, you don't know the rules and yes, I HAVE played TTT. Almost 1300 hours of it, in fact (specifically SGM TTT). I can think of maybe 2 loopholes in our rules. There are not "dozens" of them. 90% of the supposed loopholes you brought up simply were not such. I handled many in-game reports from you and you clearly did not know the rules. I like how you say that there are loopholes but all of your "loopholes" were easily debunked and proven to not be loopholes. This shows that you do not know the rules.

10. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Oh, please. I was mod for about 2 months an in all of that time reports were handled exactly as how the "books" describe the rules. I don't get why you give this "staff are out to get us" persona. You act like the mods and admins just handle reports how they please. You go through training as a trial mod and are trained by some really great people, all of which know the rules very well. Nobody applies for staff to just ignore the rules and gets away with it. We genuinely WANT to do good on the servers and WANT to learn the rules to help make SGM a better place for all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Those are why players like me stick around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Then you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing they aren't mad at you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Being a staff member, I know actual loopholes to our rules because I have to watch for them, and out of all of what you posted there isn’t a single one.

I’m not sure if you know this, but you can loophole almost any rule-set from anything. Hell, there are legal loopholes and tax loopholes that people abuse in the real world. But guess what? If they are found intentionally doing it, they get punished. Same thing goes here as well as anywhere.

Yeah that is how punishment works for breaking rules.

I mean, the original post isn’t wrong. Thing is, those loopholes have been around for a long while, and most staff members know where to look for them. The fact that loopholes exists in rules isn’t new.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

too*

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Dodley27

I was waiting for this one